• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad and Berry Spinner: Availability Update for PC Customers

In summary, a Salad and Berry Spinner is a kitchen tool used for washing and drying salad greens, herbs, and berries. It works by spinning a removable colander inside a bowl filled with water. The benefits of using a Salad and Berry Spinner include saving time and effort, as well as producing cleaner and fresher-tasting produce. It is easy to clean, and can also be used for other tasks such as drying herbs and straining pasta. However, it is important to thoroughly dry the spinner before storing it to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
ARA in PA
Do we know when the salad spinner will come of backorder? I am fairly new to PC and haven't heard anything about it yet.

Wow! I didn't even know it was on BO. I thought the Grill Basket was no longer on BO - but I guess not :(

Actually a host that ordered the grill basket in april is getting hers next week so they must be shipping out now. Still no word on the spinner though - that I know of.

its bizarre with the spinners and baskets. I had a situation in April that a host ordered the basket, it was on BO but then it was received only 4 days after the other products arrived. But i'm seeing times from 4 days to 2 weeks behind. Just depends upon when new stuff comes in.

I'm still having people order the BOed stuff and just tell them up front and they are ok with it.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your concern about the salad spinner being on backorder. Unfortunately, I do not have any specific information about when it will be back in stock. However, I do recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the consultant forums for any updates on the availability of the salad spinner. In the meantime, you can also suggest alternative products to your customers, such as the Quick Salad Maker or the Salad Chopper. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let's keep spreading the love of healthy and delicious salads with PC!

1. What is a Salad and Berry Spinner?

A Salad and Berry Spinner is a kitchen tool used to wash and dry salad greens, herbs, and berries. It typically consists of a large bowl, a removable colander, and a lid with a spinning mechanism.

2. How does a Salad and Berry Spinner work?

To use a Salad and Berry Spinner, place the greens, herbs, or berries in the colander and secure it to the bowl. Then, add water to the bowl and place the lid on top. Spin the lid to rotate the colander, washing the produce. Finally, remove the colander and spin it again to dry the produce.

3. What are the benefits of using a Salad and Berry Spinner?

Using a Salad and Berry Spinner can save time and effort in the kitchen. It allows for efficient washing and drying of produce, helping to remove dirt, debris, and excess moisture. This can result in cleaner, crisper, and fresher-tasting salads and berries.

4. Is a Salad and Berry Spinner easy to clean?

Yes, a Salad and Berry Spinner is generally easy to clean. Most models are dishwasher safe, making it convenient to clean after use. It is important to thoroughly dry the spinner before storing it to prevent mold and bacteria growth.

5. Can a Salad and Berry Spinner be used for other purposes?

While a Salad and Berry Spinner is primarily designed for washing and drying produce, it can also be used for other tasks such as drying herbs, straining pasta, and even marinating meat. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the spinner before and after each use to prevent cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • Sandibeach