• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner

In summary, the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner is a product from Pampered Chef that efficiently spins and dries salad greens using a pump mechanism and built-in colander. Its benefits include saving time, preventing soggy salads, and extending the shelf life of greens. It is easy to clean and can also be used for other foods. It can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, or earned for free or at a discounted price through hosting a party.
doughmama
Silver Member
at Friday's show, I used the MFP to chop up peppers and then artichoke hearts. While I was using it, I talked about how the lid was just like our lid on the salad spinner. A customer talked about why she hated hers, and after the discussion, I sold her a salad spinner and two customers bought the MFP. :)

still not sure if I like the MFP but I know I like the salad spinner.

I'm glad to hear that your experience at the show was successful! It sounds like you were able to make some sales and even convert a customer who was initially hesitant about the MFP. It's always great when we can showcase the benefits of a product and address any concerns or objections that customers may have. And it's even better when we can upsell and cross-sell related products like the salad spinner. Keep up the good work!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that the MFP helped you sell the salad spinner at your show. That's what I love about our products, they all work together so well and can help showcase the benefits of each other. I'm also happy to hear that you were able to address a customer's concerns about the salad spinner and ultimately sell her one. It's always great to see our customers leaving with products they love and will use. Keep up the great work!

1. What is the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner and how does it work?

The Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner is a product provided by Pampered Chef that helps you easily and efficiently spin and dry your salad greens. It works by using a pump mechanism to spin the greens and a built-in colander to drain the excess water.

2. What are the benefits of using the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner?

The Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner offers numerous benefits, including saving time and effort in drying your salad greens, preventing soggy salads, and ensuring your greens are thoroughly cleaned. It also helps to extend the shelf life of your greens by removing excess moisture.

3. Is the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner easy to clean?

Yes, the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply rinse it with soap and water and let it air dry.

4. Can the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner be used for other foods besides salad greens?

While the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner is primarily designed for spinning and drying salad greens, it can also be used for other foods such as herbs, berries, and vegetables.

5. How can I purchase the Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner?

The Mfp Helped Me Sell the Salad Spinner can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn the Salad Spinner for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • RachelNguyen