• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Salad & Berry Spinner: What Am I Missing?

In summary, the customer is having trouble adding the salad and berry spinner to their personal website. The show is dated for May 5th, and the catalog says the item is available May 1st. The program has recently been updated, so the problem may not be related to that.
JaimeQ
Ok so I have a customer who wants to order the salad & berry spinner. When I but it in P3 and click finalize its says the item is not available yet. The catalog says its available May 1, and it is on the website. Did I miss something?? TIA

I mean the item is on the website, if its not available why is it listed??

I just tried it on my P3 and it came up fine. I'm not sure why you are having that problem! Has the program updated recently? If you haven't been connected to the internet since May 1st, it would not have an opportunity to update the program with the new products.

I updated today. and the guest first tried to put in the order online and she said it didn't work.

I just tried to order it online through my website and it went through ok. What is the end of your personal website and I'll try to order it on your website.

jaimequinlan

I'll try it right now....

Just double checking, are you trying to enter it for a May show or an April show?? Because if it is an April show it won't let you enter it...

I just did a mock order and it worked as far as I could go with out ordering it:)

it's for a show I had last weekend.... I checked and all the dates are set for may even the website.

It seems to be working fine on your PWS. What problem did your guest have?

Also, is your show or order dated May 1st or later?

I don't know I got the email from the host. I emailed the guest to see what she got as the error message, and asked her to try again. The show is dated for may 5th. I checked the website setup and and the dates are all for may.

That's really weird. I can't imagine why you cannot add it on P3!

I got it to work on the P3. I just didn't know why the website wouldn't let her order it.

Related to Ordering the Salad & Berry Spinner: What Am I Missing?

1. How do I use the Salad & Berry Spinner?

The Salad & Berry Spinner is very easy to use. First, wash your greens and berries thoroughly. Then, place them in the spinner basket and secure the lid. Press down on the top knob to start spinning. After a few spins, lift the basket out of the bowl and drain the excess water. Your salad and berries will be perfectly dry and ready to enjoy!

2. What is the purpose of the Salad & Berry Spinner?

The Salad & Berry Spinner is designed to remove excess water from your greens and berries, making them crispier and more enjoyable to eat. It also helps to prevent soggy salads and preserves the freshness of your berries.

3. Can I use the Salad & Berry Spinner for other fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Salad & Berry Spinner can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as grapes, cherry tomatoes, and even herbs. Just make sure to wash them thoroughly before placing them in the spinner.

4. Is the Salad & Berry Spinner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Salad & Berry Spinner is top rack dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I store my salad in the Salad & Berry Spinner?

No, we do not recommend storing your salad in the Salad & Berry Spinner as it is not airtight. It is best to transfer your salad to a separate container for storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCSarahjm