• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Shipping Update: Salad Spinner Backorder Status

In summary, the back order status for the items mentioned are currently on back order. The hostess from the beginning of May who is wanting to know about the spinners may be able to cancel her order and obtain a refund.
crissy11
Gold Member
Does anyone remember what the last email said about when the spinners would ship in June? They were originally supposed to be off backorder the end of May but set a new date. I have a irate hostess from the beginning of May who is wanting to know and I deleted that email.
Thank you

I'm looking, but I don't see it in any of my e-mails.

This is from Consultant's Corner:
Back Order Status

The following information is current as of Monday, June 2, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

Salad & Berry Spinner, Item #1785
Woven Rectangle Tray, Item #2151
BBQ Grill Basket, Item #2707

Please note: Any customer may cancel an order and obtain a refund if he or she would prefer not to wait for shipment of a backordered item. Please contact the Solution Center at 888-OUR-CHEF for more information.

Does she want a refund?

Call the HO and find out.

Mine have been about 2-4 weeks behind placing the orders. I had a show close the 1st of May and the salad spinner is a month behind, but had others be 2 weeks behind. Just depends on when the warehouse gets a shipment in.

I had a show from late April, and the spinner was the last thing shipped. It was originally estimated to ship Mid-May, but went out right at the end of the month. I got an email from HO in mid-month that it would be delayed past the original estimate, but would still ship by June 2. Is that the note that you got?

I called HO because my current show has 1 spinner and about 4 grill baskets on it ...

I was told they were shipping behind the show but I am not sure how far behind.

It looks like my show won't close until I get back from my vacation next Sunday, so I am hoping it's resolved by then ...

I Finally Got Mine!I just got my spinner yesterday. :balloon: This was the one I was supposed to get for qualifying in my first 30 days. That was May 23.

I had an end of April show that just received the salad spinner this week. And the grill baskets have been delivered too.

Related to June Shipping Update: Salad Spinner Backorder Status

1. How does the Salad Spinner on B/O Help work?

The Salad Spinner on B/O Help is a unique product that uses centrifugal force to quickly and efficiently dry your salad greens and other produce. Simply place your washed greens in the basket, close the lid, and turn the handle to spin. The spinning motion will remove excess water from your produce, leaving it crisp and ready to eat.

2. Is the Salad Spinner on B/O Help dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Salad Spinner on B/O Help is dishwasher safe. The lid and basket can be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the base to ensure the longevity of the product.

3. Can the Salad Spinner on B/O Help be used for other foods besides salad greens?

While the Salad Spinner on B/O Help is primarily designed for drying salad greens, it can also be used for other produce such as herbs, berries, and even pasta. Just be sure to adjust the spinning time and speed accordingly for different types of food.

4. How do I store the Salad Spinner on B/O Help when not in use?

The Salad Spinner on B/O Help is designed with a compact and stackable design, making it easy to store in your kitchen cabinets. The lid and basket can be nested inside the base for space-saving storage.

5. Does the Salad Spinner on B/O Help come with a warranty?

Yes, the Salad Spinner on B/O Help comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mrs.H.
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • kkimpinski