• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rotate Products Monthly for Fresh Inventory!

new items:-white TTA with Twixits-pizza cutter and mini spatula-grill card collection-bbq fork-bbq tool bag-fall table linens-hot pad/trivet collection 2 (red orange yellow)-handy helpers (white TTA, twixits, kitchen cutters)-ready! set! grill!
heat123
Silver Member
Don't you think they should switch out products entirely each month (even if they don't sell out) and rotate every month with different stuff!?! I'm kind of tired of seeing some of the same stuff lingering cause it's not selling (maroon linens and some other things). Just a thought.:rolleyes:

I've often thought that too, Heather.

I'm afraid that when customers go to that page, they may not search for the new items, because they see some that have been on there for several months.

Hm, I wonder if we requested this they would listen??

I noticed this too. When I design my monthly Outlet newsletter, I put the newest items at the top, and then the rest (that remain from the previous month) on the bottom. I hope the new stuff at the top catches their eye, even if they don't look at the rest.

I don't know if they would, but I think it would be great to have the outlet rotate monthly.

tlag1986 said:
I don't know if they would, but I think it would be great to have the outlet rotate monthly.

Maybe if enough of us "suggested it" they would?:rolleyes::confused:;)

Or at the very least if they would add a bunch of new stuff. If it's only one or two items mixed in, it's almost hard to notice them. If I were a customer and saw the same things, I would just assume it wasn't updated.

What are the new items? I didn't notice.

I noticed the white TTA with Twixits and some bbq gift set thing? Can't remember what else was new?

I agree - they should change up the whole thing at once - many of my customers have said they no longer look regularly because it always looks like the same stuff - but when i have told them there are noew ting ssprinkled in ehre and there they hadn;t realized.

True, it would be nice if they changed things up more. HOWEVER, think of all the sales we would have missed out on if PC didn't do this at all! I am so thankful for this additional avenue to make money. :)

new items:
fall table linens
hot pad/trivet collection 2 (red, orange, lemon)
handy helpers (white TTA, twixits, kitchen cutters)
pizza pair (pizza cutter and mini spatula)
ready! set! grill! (grill card collection, bbq fork, bbq tool bag)

Actually, the hot pad set (the red orange and yellow or whatever it is) and pizza set have been on there for a couple of weeks.

Oops - my bad. Today was the first time I saw them :)

No big deal. Didn't mean to sound all "I am right and you are wrong." It's just that some people I know send out emails with only the new items. Thought it might look bad if the customers felt they were more on top of things than us.
That proves the point of the post. It's too hard to find the new for the old. I don't have a problem with them keeping the older items I just wish they they were arranged newest to oldest.

I didn't take it that way Jill - no worries :)

Related to Rotate Products Monthly for Fresh Inventory!

What does it mean to "rotate products monthly for fresh inventory"?

Rotating products monthly for fresh inventory means regularly switching out older products for new ones to ensure that customers are always receiving the freshest and highest quality products.

Why is it important to rotate products monthly?

Rotating products monthly is important for several reasons. It helps maintain the quality and freshness of products, prevents waste and spoilage, and ensures that customers are always getting the best selection of products.

How do I know which products to rotate each month?

Our company provides a product rotation guide that outlines which products should be rotated each month. This guide takes into account the shelf life and popularity of each product to help you make the best decisions for your inventory.

How can I keep track of when products need to be rotated?

There are several ways to keep track of product rotation. You can use a physical calendar or planner, set reminders on your phone or computer, or utilize inventory management software to track product expiration dates and rotation schedules.

Can I rotate products more frequently than once a month?

Yes, you can rotate products more frequently than once a month if needed. Some products may have a shorter shelf life and require more frequent rotation, while others may have a longer shelf life and can be rotated less often. It is important to follow the recommended rotation schedule for each product to maintain quality and minimize waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies