• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have "Value Meals"?

In summary, "value meals" are budget-friendly main, side, and dessert dishes introduced by Pampered Chef. They can be customized and use easy-to-find ingredients, making them suitable for families with young children. Leftovers can also be frozen for later use.
KarensChefsClub
Gold Member
For all you Belinda fans out there...does anyone have a flyer with "value meals"?

She mentions fast food restaurants putting groupings together with numbers so people just order the number. I am in need to vamping up my business and thought this would be a good idea, but don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone has already done it ;) I was thinking of changing them every month so when I get bookings within the same group each month would offer them something new. I was thinking 3 - 5 groups, one being a seasonal group, like for summer the grill products?

Here are some that I did... I've only used them a handful of times, only 1 person ordered from them...

Attachments

• Party Packages.doc
    214 KB · Views: 464
  • Party Packages 2.doc
    207.5 KB · Views: 353
I like the idea of this. How do you figure the savings? do you just take a percent off, but figure the freebie of the month into the mix?

I just chose a number that sounded good, like I was getting a deal if I were buying it and then figured the freebie of the month into the mix.

I did this one, it doesn't offer any $$ off, but people at my shows like the idea of ordering a "set"...especially for gifts.

Attachments

• packages PC.doc
    999.5 KB · Views: 411
I've thought about doing this, but I haven't yet. This just may get me to try it!

1. What are "value meals" and how do they differ from regular meals?

"Value meals" are a concept introduced by Pampered Chef that includes a main dish, side dish, and dessert recipe that are all budget-friendly. They differ from regular meals in that they are specifically designed to be affordable and easy to make.

2. Can I customize the ingredients in the "value meals"?

Yes, absolutely! The recipes for "value meals" are meant to be flexible and can be easily customized to fit your dietary preferences or any ingredients you have on hand. Feel free to substitute ingredients as needed.

3. Are the ingredients for "value meals" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for "value meals" are common and easy to find in most grocery stores. We strive to create recipes that use simple and accessible ingredients so that everyone can enjoy them.

4. Are the "value meals" suitable for families with young children?

Yes, our "value meals" are designed to be family-friendly and can easily be adjusted to accommodate picky eaters. We also offer tips for making the recipes more kid-friendly in our recipe notes.

5. Can I freeze leftovers from the "value meals"?

Absolutely! Our "value meals" are perfect for batch cooking and can be frozen for later use. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when freezing and reheating the leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Barry Carlton