• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Cooking Class" Idea From Customer...

In summary, Hi there, a customer emailed me a few weeks ago and offered me the opportunity to hold a monthly Cooking Class. The class would focus on making a recipe or product and would include a set group of ladies. I don't know if I could do it every month, but I think it would be a fun idea. If you have any thoughts, please share them. Success? Please share your thoughts.
SummerG
Hi there,

I had a customer email me a few weeks ago and she offered me an idea. She said she tought it would be fun I held a monthly "Cooking Class". She said to make a recipe (like for dinner) and show us how to easily prepare meals. Or to pick a product and focus on that.

While of course this does sound like a regular Cooking Show I think it would differ a bit in that there would probably be a set group of ladies attending. And I guess I would focus on more or less just a few products.

What do you think? Has anyone done this before? Success? Please share your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't know if I could do it every month, maybe every other month.

There were some threads going around about this about a month ago. If you search cooking class it may pull them up!

Two rules you might want to have are 1. that everyone must purchase $60 in products each month and 2. there is a set minimum number of people. That way they have the guest special and the monthly host is guaranteed a good amount of sales. Anything above that amount is what the host went out and found.

SummerG said:
Hi there,

I had a customer email me a few weeks ago and she offered me an idea. She said she tought it would be fun I held a monthly "Cooking Class". She said to make a recipe (like for dinner) and show us how to easily prepare meals. Or to pick a product and focus on that.

While of course this does sound like a regular Cooking Show I think it would differ a bit in that there would probably be a set group of ladies attending. And I guess I would focus on more or less just a few products.

What do you think? Has anyone done this before? Success? Please share your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.

I don't know if I could do it every month, maybe every other month.
I think you should recruit this customer.

What about telling them it's a certain price but free with a certain amount in product purchases? For example, if you have 5 ppl say $30 per person. That would make a $150 show. Then you can do a drawing for the 15% off and maybe use the $150 to order products for another drawing among those present? Just a thought...think about if you have 5 ppl spending $30 with you a month. That's $360 a year!

Not to mention, if they come expecting to spend at least $30, it might not be as big a stretch to get them to spend $30 more to get the special. And if you had a couple come they'd be there!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef cooking class?

To book a Pampered Chef cooking class, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature.

2. What types of cooking classes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes, including in-home classes, virtual classes, and themed classes such as holiday or healthy eating. Our consultants can work with you to create a customized cooking class experience.

3. Can I host a cooking class at my home?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking class in the comfort of your own home. Our consultants will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef cooking class?

There is no cost to attend a Pampered Chef cooking class. Our classes are designed to be educational and fun, and we want everyone to have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking class?

Yes, by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking class, you can earn free products and discounts on your order. Your consultant will provide more information on the rewards and benefits of hosting a class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • randis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jzramom
  • jeninthekitchen5