• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Lapboards: Simplify Your Kitchen Prep with These Must-Have Tools

In summary, Pampered Chef Lapboards are versatile and portable cutting boards made of durable, food-safe plastic. They can be used for cutting, chopping, and serving food, and can also be used as a trivet to protect surfaces from heat. They are dishwasher safe and BPA-free for easy cleaning and safe food preparation.
danielsdundee
Does anyone use these?? I just got 12 and was wondering how people put them together. I was thinking a bus card, catalog, pen, order form and flyer of upcoming Host specials. I was using a folder, but this just is more simplified and easier to carry around. Any Ideas??:)

what is that? just a regular lap board ..?

I have them, and use them. I put the catty, order form, pen, my biz card in the front, then in the back I put the guest special. I'm sure that there are other things you can do with them, but I'm pretty basic. They just look more professional, IMHO. I love the lapboards. Sorry I couldn't be more help!! I can't wait to see how others configure theirs!!

feather18 said:
what is that? just a regular lap board ..?

Yes, I saw them at conference. They are really neat:) You can go on Merrill and its 12 for $30. Ipm going to try them out at my show tomorrow night.

Hi there! Yes, I have used these before and they are great for organizing your materials. I usually include a business card, catalog, pen, and order form as well. I also like to add in some samples or small product demonstrations to really showcase the products. Another idea is to include a recipe card or two to give potential customers a taste of what they can create with our products. Hope this helps! :)

1. What are Pampered Chef Lapboards?

Pampered Chef Lapboards are portable and versatile cutting boards designed for use in the kitchen or on the go. They are made of durable, food-safe plastic and come in a variety of sizes and colors.

2. How do I use a Pampered Chef Lapboard?

Pampered Chef Lapboards can be used for a variety of tasks such as cutting, chopping, and slicing food. They can also be used as a serving tray or to protect countertops while cooking. Simply place the lapboard on a flat surface and use it as you would any other cutting board.

3. Are Pampered Chef Lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, our lapboards are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and drying it thoroughly after each use to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef Lapboard as a trivet?

Yes, our lapboards are heat-resistant and can be used as a trivet to protect surfaces from hot dishes or pans. However, we do not recommend using them in the oven or microwave.

5. Are Pampered Chef Lapboards BPA-free?

Yes, all of our lapboards are made of BPA-free plastic, making them safe for food preparation and consumption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies