• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone made labels for Power Cooking freezer meals?

In summary, this person is suggesting that people make labels for freezer meals, and that they should do it in a similar way to how personal chefs would do it. They suggest that the instructions be on the labels, and that people should share them with their chef buddies if they get to it before the author.
straitfan
Gold Member
Trying not to reinvent the wheel, since I didn't start getting ready for my show tomorrow in time! Has anyone made labels (maybe 2x3 shipping label size) for the Power Cooking-Chicken, that has "finishing instructions" for the freezer meals? The few times I did "super suppers" they had labels that went on the containers so you weren't fishing around for a recipe when it was time to cook the meals. Thought this would be helpful. Wondering if anyone has created these. Tried to search and came up empty.

Off to make my guest folders. Will check back later! TIA!
:indif:

Great idea! I'll have to check back for this.

Awesome tip, but unfortunately, I don't have them. If I had a word document that would let me do labels I'd make them up for you, but I can't, sorry!

I use Appleworks to do most of my labels, so if I do get them done (went without today) I wouldn't be able to easily share. When my life slows down (HA--) I'll work on them and see if I can get them done and in Word (although I hate using MS if I don't have to!!) But in order to share something since I've taken so much off of this board, I guess I'm willing to put myself through that pain! : )

I just have the host write the instructions on the bag with a permanent marker.Robin

LOL - Don't know why I hadn't thought of this! In my previous career, I was a personal chef, and that is exactly what I did - I'd make 10 meals at a time, and package everything for the refrigerator and freezer. Reheating/Cooking instructions were on all the containers on 2x4 labels!

I need to make these up for my Power Cooking Shows!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - Don't know why I hadn't thought of this! In my previous career, I was a personal chef, and that is exactly what I did - I'd make 10 meals at a time, and package everything for the refrigerator and freezer. Reheating/Cooking instructions were on all the containers on 2x4 labels!

I need to make these up for my Power Cooking Shows!

And then SHARE them with your cheffer buddies if you get to it before I do!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1. What are Power Cooking Labels for Bags?

Power Cooking Labels for Bags are labels specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef's Power Cooking method. They are used to help organize and label meals that have been prepped and frozen in resealable bags.

2. How do I use the Power Cooking Labels?

To use the Power Cooking Labels, simply write the name of the dish, the date it was prepared, and any cooking instructions on the label. Then, attach it to the resealable bag containing the meal. This will help you easily identify and cook your prepped meals without any confusion.

3. Can I reuse the Power Cooking Labels?

Yes, the Power Cooking Labels are designed to be reusable. They are made with a durable material that can withstand multiple uses and can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Just make sure to write on the label with a permanent marker for best results.

4. Are the Power Cooking Labels freezer-safe?

Yes, the Power Cooking Labels are specially designed to be used with frozen meals. They are made with a strong adhesive that will not come off in the freezer, and they are also safe to use in the microwave and oven.

5. Can I customize the Power Cooking Labels?

Unfortunately, the Power Cooking Labels are not customizable. However, they come in a variety of pre-printed designs and colors to choose from, so you can still add a personal touch to your meal prep. Plus, the labels have plenty of space for you to write any additional notes or ingredients as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ElieQ
  • Stephaniecafe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies