• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the 3 Month Flyers With December

In summary, the 3 month flyers for December are promotional materials featuring discounted Pampered Chef products for October, November, and December. They can be found on the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or in the holiday catalog. The products are only available for a limited time and can be purchased even without a consultant. Hosting a party using the flyers can earn you free and discounted products.
Steven and Teresa King
Does anyone have the 3 month specials with December added? I think the member "kam" usually posts them. They are awesome!

I need someone to post the pdfs with the December specials so I can update the flyers.Thanks!
Kathleen

The October Host special is updated for the host to choose any set or product for 60% off and also includes the PC 37th Anniversary Sweepstakes info.

Attachments

• flyer-host-dec2017-us.pdf
    298 KB · Views: 625
  • flyer-host-oct2017-us.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 670
Thanks for letting me know about the update to October!Do you happen to have the December Guest pdf also?

Sorry I didn't include that with the previous reply. Here is the December guest special.

Attachments

• flyer-guest-dec2017-us.pdf
    204.1 KB · Views: 572
Thanks! I'll post the flyers sometime tomorrow night.

kam said:
I need someone to post the pdfs with the December specials so I can update the flyers.Thanks!
Kathleen
Here you go :)

Attachments

• flyer-host-dec2017-us.pdf
    298 KB · Views: 731
  • flyer-guest-dec2017-us.pdf
    204.1 KB · Views: 1,063

What are the 3 month flyers for December?

The 3 month flyers for December are promotional materials that feature discounted Pampered Chef products for the months of October, November, and December. These flyers are a great way to save money on holiday gifts and kitchen essentials.

Can I still order from the 3 month flyers even if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still order from the 3 month flyers even if you do not have a consultant. You can go to the Pampered Chef website and search for a consultant in your area, or you can place an order through the website directly.

Where can I find the 3 month flyers for December?

The 3 month flyers for December can be found on the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or in the holiday catalog. You can also request a physical copy of the flyers from your consultant.

Are the products on the 3 month flyers only available for a limited time?

Yes, the products featured on the 3 month flyers are only available for a limited time. Once the months have passed, the products will no longer be available at the discounted price.

Can I host a party using the 3 month flyers for December?

Yes, you can host a party using the 3 month flyers for December. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • Fran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies