• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day

In summary, the speaker is scheduled to do a 30-minute demo at Babies R Us for their Grandparents Day event. They are looking for ideas on how to showcase their products and are also seeking advice on how to book more shows. Suggestions include setting up a table with products for a quick demo, reaching out to local schools and community centers, and offering a special promotion for July.
tada
I'm scheduled to do a demo this Saturday at my Babies R Us. The 4th Saturday every month, BRU has a Grandparents day. I get to do a 30 minute demo for the Grandparents.

I've got a couple of flyers from this site about products for Parents and Products for Kids.

What should I do? Have a lot of those items on display and do a quick demo of each product - discuss multiple uses for the item? Kinda like they do on TV - have a table layed out with the stuff - and move down the table discussing each product?

I'd love some ideas.

I figure the Grandparents might order some products that day - but what I really need is Cooking Shows in July.

I'm so ready to have a lot of shows booked, but can't seem to pull them in. I have my first Cooking Show with "strangers" Saturday night. I met them at Babies R Us at the 2nd Saturday event.

Help me get some shows!!!!! (without giving away my profits in gifts!)

There are lots of threads on B r Us, do a search and see what you can find. Thanks for posting about the 4th Saturday each month. I'll have to see if my B r Us does that, too!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming demo at Babies R Us! It sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your products to potential customers.I think having a table set up with the products and doing a quick demo of each one is a great idea. You could also have some samples of the products for people to try out and see the quality for themselves. It might also be helpful to have some testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers on hand to share with the grandparents.In terms of getting more shows, have you considered reaching out to local schools or community centers? They often have events or programs for parents and families and might be interested in having you do a demo or presentation. You could also offer to do a demo for a local mom's group or playgroup. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool, so make sure to let your friends and family know about your business and ask them to spread the word.As for the upcoming cooking shows, maybe you could offer a special discount or promotion for those who book a show during the month of July. This could incentivize people to book a show sooner rather than later.Overall, just keep promoting your business and products and don't be afraid to ask for referrals or recommendations from satisfied customers. Best of luck with your demo and booking more shows!

What is "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day"?

"Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day" is an annual event hosted by Babies R Us to celebrate the special bond between grandparents and their grandchildren. It is a day filled with fun, games, and activities for both grandparents and grandchildren to enjoy.

When is "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day"?

The date of "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day" varies each year, but it is typically held in the month of September. Please check with your local Babies R Us store for the exact date and time of the event.

Who can attend "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day"?

Both grandparents and their grandchildren are welcome to attend "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day". However, the event is primarily geared towards children ages 3-8.

Is there a cost to attend "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day"?

No, "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day" is a free event for all attendees. However, some activities may require a small fee.

Do I need to RSVP for "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day"?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for "Babies R Us - Grandparents Are Special Day" as space may be limited. You can RSVP by contacting your local Babies R Us store or by visiting their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies