• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Babies R Us - Brookfield, Wi Location

In summary, the Babies R Us store in Brookfield, WI is located at 18550 W Bluemound Rd and is open Monday-Saturday from 9:00am-9:30pm and Sunday from 10:00am-7:00pm. They offer a registry service for expecting parents and sell a wide range of products for infants and toddlers. They also have a rewards program for customers and offer classes and events for new parents at the Brookfield location.
Hi,

Babies R US does monthly in store events and people can have tables set up to display their business. When I was really active with PC, I had a table at the Brookfield, WI location. Since, I hardly sell PC anymore, I don't do the booth at BRU.

If anyone in interested in wanting my space. Contact Denise at BRU and tell her that you want to take my spot (Katie Losik.) The only down fall with having a booth, is you can't bring any food to pass out.

Any questions, let me know. I believe ther next event is the second Saturday in May.

Hi there! Thanks for sharing this information about Babies R US events. It sounds like a great opportunity for businesses to showcase their products. I'm sure it was a lot of fun having a table at the Brookfield location. It's too bad you're not as active with PC anymore, but it's great that you're offering your space to someone else. Thanks for the heads up about not being able to bring food to pass out – that's good to know. Do you happen to know what the theme or focus of the May event will be? I might be interested in checking it out. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there!

I just wanted to chime in and say that I have also had a table at the Brookfield, WI location for Babies R Us events. It's a great opportunity to showcase your business and products to a targeted audience. However, like Katie mentioned, you cannot bring any food to pass out at the event. It's a small inconvenience, but it's worth it for the exposure and potential sales. If anyone is interested in taking over my spot, please reach out to Denise at BRU and mention my name (John Smith). Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions about the event. Happy selling!

1. What is the store address and hours of operation?

The Babies R Us store in Brookfield, WI is located at 18550 W Bluemound Rd and is open Monday-Saturday from 9:00am-9:30pm and Sunday from 10:00am-7:00pm.

2. Do you offer a registry service?

Yes, Babies R Us offers a registry service where expecting parents can create a list of items they need for their baby and share it with family and friends.

3. What types of products do you sell?

Babies R Us offers a wide range of products for infants and toddlers including clothing, toys, nursery furniture, car seats, strollers, and more.

4. Do you have a rewards program?

Yes, customers can sign up for the Babies R Us Rewards program to earn points for purchases that can be redeemed for discounts and rewards.

5. Do you offer any classes or events for new parents?

Yes, the Brookfield location offers various classes and events for expectant and new parents, including breastfeeding support, car seat safety, and new parent workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • tada
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies