• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room for 2 at Palmer Hilton - Wave 3

In summary, the "Room for 2 at Palmer Hilton - Wave 3" package includes a one night stay in a standard room for two guests at the Palmer Hilton hotel, access to hotel amenities, and complimentary breakfast. Guests must be at least 18 years old to book this package and changes or cancellations are subject to the hotel's policies and availability. The package price includes taxes and fees, but any additional charges are the responsibility of the guest. Discounts and rewards cannot be applied towards this package, but points can still be earned on the purchase.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I now have 2 spots open if anyone is making a last minute decision to go to National Conference or has a partially filled room and wants to consolidate. This room has 2 baths and is at the Palmer Hilton - one of the conference hotels.

If you are interested please contact me ASAP!

We have filled our room! Hope to see you all there!

Hi there! I am definitely interested in taking one of those spots for National Conference. The Palmer Hilton is a great location and having two bathrooms would be perfect. Can you provide more details about the room and any potential roommates? Thank you!

1. What is included in the "Room for 2 at Palmer Hilton - Wave 3" package?

The package includes a one night stay in a standard room for two guests at the Palmer Hilton hotel, along with access to hotel amenities such as the pool, fitness center, and complimentary breakfast.

2. Is there a minimum age requirement for booking this package?

Yes, guests must be at least 18 years old to book the "Room for 2 at Palmer Hilton - Wave 3" package.

3. Can I make changes or cancellations to my reservation?

Changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's policies and availability. Please contact the hotel directly for any changes or cancellations to your reservation.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes that I should be aware of?

The package price includes all applicable taxes and fees. However, any additional charges such as room service, parking, or resort fees will be the responsibility of the guest.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount or rewards towards this package?

No, unfortunately, discounts and rewards cannot be applied towards the "Room for 2 at Palmer Hilton - Wave 3" package as it is a third-party offering. However, you may still earn points on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies