• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there still available rooms at Palmer House for NC2?

In summary, "Wave 2 Palmer Rooms Available" refers to the second round of availability for Palmer rooms, a type of kitchen storage solution offered by Pampered Chef. Eligibility for purchasing a Wave 2 Palmer Room includes past purchases or being a current consultant. Color options cannot be chosen, but size and style can. Availability is limited and may vary. The updated Wave 2 Palmer Rooms include improved materials, design, and a lifetime guarantee.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am posting this from a loop I subscribe to... I was not contacted.

I have been contacted by Home Office to help Lisa Hewitt out. She has 2 rooms at the Palmer House that are open. The rooms are 2 bedroom 2 bath. This is for NC2. The people that were going to be in the room backed out.

Please contact Lisa directly at [email protected] or 770-887-0564

Thanks and enjoy your Conference!!

***** EDITED: ROOM SITUATION IS SETTLED!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this for me Anne! I posted under wave 2 last night, but had not heard anything.

We actually got everything worked out.

See you in Chicago!
Lisa

You're very welcome. I just couldn't let that room go to waste! I'm glad it worked out!

Related to Are there still available rooms at Palmer House for NC2?

1. What does "Wave 2 Palmer Rooms Available" mean?

"Wave 2 Palmer Rooms Available" refers to the second round of availability for Palmer rooms, which are a type of kitchen storage solution offered by Pampered Chef. This means that a new batch of these rooms is now available for purchase.

2. How do I know if I am eligible to purchase a Wave 2 Palmer Room?

If you have purchased a Palmer room in the past or are a current Pampered Chef consultant, you are eligible to purchase a Wave 2 Palmer Room. Additionally, if you are a new customer and are interested in purchasing a Palmer room, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to become eligible.

3. Can I choose the color of my Wave 2 Palmer Room?

Unfortunately, the color options for Wave 2 Palmer Rooms are predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, you can still choose the size and style of your Palmer room.

4. How long will Wave 2 Palmer Rooms be available for purchase?

The availability of Wave 2 Palmer Rooms is limited and may vary depending on demand. We recommend purchasing as soon as possible to secure your desired size and style.

5. Are there any new features or upgrades for Wave 2 Palmer Rooms?

Yes, Wave 2 Palmer Rooms have been updated with improved materials and design for better durability and functionality. They also now come with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring that you can enjoy your Palmer room for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • scottcooks