• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is there no coffee pot at Palmer House?

In summary, the Palmer House does not allow guests to bring their own coffee pots to their rooms due to safety and liability concerns. However, they do offer complimentary coffee service in the lobby and in-room coffee makers upon request. If a guest has a medical condition that requires them to have access to a coffee pot, they can inform the front desk for accommodations. There is no charge for using the in-room coffee makers, but availability is not guaranteed.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
FYI, there is no longer coffee pots in the rooms at the Palmer House, you can however call housekeeping and request one be brought up to your room!!!

Thanks for the heads up that is vital info for me. LOL!:)

Ah, we tried that! They refused to bring one - said they didn't have one! My roommate was NOT happy - even complained at the front desk and they said too bad, so sad.

Yeah - we had so many issues with Palmer House 3 years ago....I will NEVER stay there again.

The best thing about Palmer House is the Corner Bakery right on the corner!

no coffee pot...what did you do go camping...lol Sorry, thats my running joke with my husband. He loves to camp, hunt, fish, etc...I hate it, hate it, hate it. So, I tell him my idea of camping is Motel 6 with no coffee pot. I have to have my coffee. I drink coffee all day and night. I don't drink much of anything else.

Related to Why is there no coffee pot at Palmer House?

What is the reason for not having coffee pots at Palmer House?

The Palmer House does not allow coffee pots in guest rooms due to safety concerns and potential damage to the room.

Are there other options for getting coffee at the Palmer House?

Yes, the Palmer House offers complimentary coffee service in the lobby as well as in-room coffee makers upon request.

Can I bring my own coffee pot to the Palmer House?

No, the Palmer House has a strict policy against bringing personal coffee pots onto the property for safety and liability reasons.

What if I have a medical condition that requires me to have access to a coffee pot?

If you have a medical condition that requires you to have access to a coffee pot, please inform the front desk and they will make accommodations for you.

Will I be charged for using a coffee pot in my room?

No, the Palmer House does not charge for the use of in-room coffee makers, but please note that they are available upon request and subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies