• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Amenities at Palmer House Hilton: No Refrigerators in Rooms

In summary, the Palmer House Hilton is located at 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603 and offers a fitness center, indoor pool, spa, concierge services, and multiple on-site dining options as amenities. Parking is available for an additional fee, and the hotel has over 130,000 square feet of event space for hosting events and meetings. The standard check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM, with early check-in and late check-out options available upon request and availability.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Did you know that there are no refrigerators in the rooms? We can request one for a $35 fee. Is it me or is that a little odd? I like to keep beverages and cream for my coffee in a fridge. Does anyone bring a cooler? Or is there an ice machine?

Is that $35 for each day or just $35 for the whole stay?

$35 for the stay, if available. I would have to ask the other roommates. I guess I wouldn't mind paying it.

Related to Discover Amenities at Palmer House Hilton: No Refrigerators in Rooms

1. What is the location of the Palmer House Hilton?

The Palmer House Hilton is located at 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603.

2. What are the amenities offered at the Palmer House Hilton?

The Palmer House Hilton offers a variety of amenities including a fitness center, indoor pool, spa, concierge services, and multiple on-site dining options.

3. Is parking available at the Palmer House Hilton?

Yes, the Palmer House Hilton offers both valet and self-parking options for an additional fee.

4. Can I host events or meetings at the Palmer House Hilton?

Yes, the Palmer House Hilton has over 130,000 square feet of event space, including ballrooms and meeting rooms, that can accommodate a variety of events and gatherings.

5. What is the check-in/check-out time at the Palmer House Hilton?

The standard check-in time at the Palmer House Hilton is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM. However, early check-in and late check-out may be available upon request and based on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
merego