• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rita or Linda's January News???

In summary, Heather believes that someone copied her newsletter format and created their own version a few weeks ago.
heat123
Silver Member
Just wondering if you ladies would mind sharing your pieces of artwork with us? TIA!

Heather:

If you look in the newsletters someone posted Linda's January newsletter with her take on it a few weeks ago. I forget who posted it but it is good and has about 3 recipes in it plus kitchen friendly tools for kids listed!

I will look thanks Harriet!

Your welcome~ that is what I just sent out with my info a few hours ago.

pamperedharriet said:
Heather:

If you look in the newsletters someone posted Linda's January newsletter with her take on it a few weeks ago. I forget who posted it but it is good and has about 3 recipes in it plus kitchen friendly tools for kids listed!
Not mine.....I haven't done it yet.

pamperedlinda said:
Not mine.....I haven't done it yet.

Oh, I really thought it was derived from one of yours Linda. The layout was like yours on top. Must have been someone who copied you before and just changed their info and the month and added their info.

It really reminded me of yours Linda. Here I was giving you credit for another job well done. Come to think of it I never did see one that you posted and now I know why because you haven't done it yet.:D

Can't wait to see yours when you get it done, Linda. I always like reading it and changing things to what I want to personalize it with my customers. Always great ideas and info!

Maybe someone copied my format (that I copied from Rita's :D :chef: ) It's a great format and so clean looking in my opinion :D

I'll have to look for that one - maybe I'll copy some of it too and save myself some time :blushing:

I agree Harriet ~
I love Linda's newsletter format and use it often. I have subscribed to 2 other newsletters and my customer's told me they liked "my" Linda's other one!!

Can't wait to pirate it for January :balloon: :angel:

pamperedharriet said:
Can't wait to see yours when you get it done, Linda. I always like reading it and changing things to what I want to personalize it with my customers. Always great ideas and info!

1. What is included in Rita or Linda's January News?

Rita or Linda's January News typically includes new product releases, special promotions, and recipe ideas for the month.

2. How can I receive Rita or Linda's January News?

You can receive Rita or Linda's January News by subscribing to our email list or by following us on social media.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in Rita or Linda's January News?

Yes, Rita or Linda's January News often includes exclusive deals and discounts for our products. Keep an eye out for them!

4. Can I share Rita or Linda's January News with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share Rita or Linda's January News with your friends and family so they can stay updated on our latest products and promotions.

5. Can I purchase the products featured in Rita or Linda's January News online?

Yes, all of the products featured in Rita or Linda's January News can be purchased on our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heat123