• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas in July Flyer - Find and Share with Sherry!

S
slm_610
I am trying to locate a Christmas in July flyer! I had one last year, but my computer crashed and I lost everything. If you have one and wouldn't mind sharing, I would greaty appreciate it.

TIA ~
Sherry
:)

here ya go

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS IN JULY FLYER INVITATION.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 786
This is a cool idea! I may have to try this, especially for repeat host who would like to change things up.

Related to Christmas in July Flyer - Find and Share with Sherry!

1. What is a Christmas in July flyer?

A Christmas in July flyer is a promotional flyer that advertises sales, events, or activities happening in the month of July that are related to Christmas. It is a way to celebrate the holiday during the summer months.

2. Why would someone want to find a Christmas in July flyer?

Someone may want to find a Christmas in July flyer to take advantage of any sales or special events happening during this time. It can also be a fun way to get into the holiday spirit during the summer months.

3. How can I locate a Christmas in July flyer?

You can try searching online for local businesses or organizations that may be hosting Christmas in July events and see if they have a flyer available. You can also check social media or community bulletin boards for any postings about Christmas in July flyers.

4. Can someone share a Christmas in July flyer with me?

Yes, if you know someone who has a Christmas in July flyer, you can ask them to share it with you. You can also post on social media or online forums asking if anyone has a flyer they can share with you.

5. What should I do if I lost my Christmas in July flyer?

If you lost your Christmas in July flyer, you can try contacting the business or organization that created it to see if they can provide you with another copy. You can also try searching online for a digital version or ask around to see if anyone else has a physical copy they can share with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Pampered Angel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • texaschef