• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Unique Christmas Gift Tags for Kitchen Essentials | Shop Now!

In summary, the conversation was about finding specific gift tags for different kitchen products. The individual was having trouble locating them on their computer and was hoping someone else may have them or know where to find them. Suggestions were made to search online for custom options or to reach out to independent artists. A few potential phrases for the gift tags were also suggested.
missyciccolella
This may not be the best location for this, but I am looking for some gift tags that are product specific. Like "We Whisk You a Merry Whisk-Mas" for a whisk or "You Spice Up My Life" for a spice. There are also some for the measuring cups (which is what I want) but can't seem to remember what they say.
I thought I had them, can't seem to locate them on my computer...I couldn't find anything like that in the files so I was hoping someone may either have them or know where I can find them.
I think they were passed around last year or maybe the year before after more thought. I would certainly appreciate it if anyone could find or had them!
Thanks!

You may be able to find the gift tags you're looking for online. Try searching for specific phrases such as "measuring cup gift tag" or "custom measuring cup gift tag." You may also be able to find some ready-made gift tags at online stores like Etsy or Zazzle. Additionally, you could reach out to independent artists and craftspeople who specialize in creating custom gifts and ask if they offer any measuring cup gift tags.

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still looking for those gift tags, but I did a quick search and found some options that might work for you. Here are a few that I found:- "Measuring Up to be the Best [insert product here]!"
- "You're the Perfect [insert product here] in my Kitchen!"
- "For the Chef in You - [insert product here]!"
- "You're a Whisk-taker - Happy Holidays!"
- "Seasoned with Love - [insert product here]!" I also found a website called Canva (https://www.canva.com/templates/tags/gift-tags/) that has a variety of customizable gift tags, so you could create your own personalized ones with the specific product names. Hope this helps! Happy gifting!

What types of Christmas gift tags are available for kitchen essentials?

There are a variety of unique Christmas gift tags available for kitchen essentials, including traditional holiday designs, festive food and drink themes, and personalized options.

Can I customize the Christmas gift tags with my own message?

Yes, many of our gift tags can be personalized with your own message. Simply select the "personalize" option when adding the item to your cart and follow the instructions.

Do the gift tags come with the kitchen essentials or do I have to purchase them separately?

The gift tags are sold separately from the kitchen essentials. However, you can easily add them to your order when purchasing the kitchen essentials to create a complete gift set.

What materials are the gift tags made of?

Our gift tags are made of high-quality materials, such as cardstock or wood, to ensure durability and a festive touch to your Christmas gifts.

Is there a limit to the number of gift tags I can purchase?

No, you can purchase as many gift tags as you need for your holiday gift-giving. We offer bulk discounts for larger orders, so feel free to stock up on your favorite designs!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shelbi