• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Approved Logos for Advertising?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to use the company's logo for your personal advertising and marketing materials. The approved logos can be found on the consultant's website under the "Marketing Tools" section. You are not permitted to make any changes to the logo and there is no fee for using it. However, the logo can only be used on products officially approved by Pampered Chef and must be displayed correctly according to company guidelines.
babywings76
Gold Member
I wanted to add a Pampered Chef logo to my flyer for my Open House. Where can I find them? I thought they were on CC under the downloads section. But I can't seem to find them. Anyone know where they are?

they're behind CC on teh page that talks about the advertising guidelines.

Found it, thanks! :)

1. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo for my personal advertising?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are authorized to use the Pampered Chef logo for your personal advertising and marketing materials. However, you must follow the company's guidelines for logo usage, which can be found in the consultant agreement.

2. Where can I find approved logos for advertising on my website or social media?

You can find approved Pampered Chef logos for your website or social media accounts on the consultant's website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. There, you can download the approved logos for use in your online advertising.

3. Can I make changes to the Pampered Chef logo for my advertising materials?

No, you are not allowed to make any changes to the Pampered Chef logo for your advertising materials. The logo must be used in its original form and cannot be altered or manipulated in any way.

4. Is there a fee for using the Pampered Chef logo in my advertising?

No, there is no fee for using the Pampered Chef logo in your advertising. As a consultant, you have the right to use the logo for your personal advertising without any additional charges.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on products I sell at craft fairs or events?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on products you sell at craft fairs or events as long as the products are officially approved by Pampered Chef. However, you must follow the company's guidelines for logo usage and ensure that the logo is displayed properly on the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • Karen Weber