• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Sets for All Occasions: Christmas, Birthdays & More!

In summary, our "Gift Sets for All Occasions" collection offers a variety of customizable sets perfect for Christmas, birthdays, and other special occasions. These sets are available year-round and can be shipped directly to the recipient for an additional fee. Discounts and promotions are also often available, making these gift sets a great value for any occasion.
bre32975
These gift sets can be used for Christmas, or everyday use with REALTORS, birthday, anniversaries, weddings, housewarmings and just having fun and giving a THANK YOU!

DISCLOSURE: The prices may vary due to your location. If you are adding to a current open show you must recalculate the prices according to the sales tax.

These prices have been calculated using SL, Arizona 8.1% tax including Shipping & Handling as well as Round Up For The Heart. All of our customers need to be notified prior to placing the order.

Just wanted to let you know before any questions arose. Smiles at you!

/buzzinbee:chef:

Attachments

• GiftSets.2.doc
    251 KB · Views: 436
1. Gift Set with Coffee Mug, Travel Mug and a Bag of Coffee. Price: $45.002. Gift Set with Candle, Diffuser, and Essential Oils. Price: $50.003. Gift Set with Custom Realtor Pen, Notepad and a Calendar. Price: $60.004. Gift Set with Wine Bottle Opener, Stemless Wine Glasses and a Bottle of Wine. Price: $80.005. Gift Set with Cheese Board and Spreader, Gourmet Cheese and Crackers. Price: $90.006. Gift Set with Gift Card, Customizable Shopping Bag and a Tote Bag. Price: $100.00

Wow, these gift sets sound like they would make great gifts for any occasion! I love that they can be used for Christmas or everyday use with REALTORS. It's always nice to have a versatile gift option. And the fact that the prices may vary depending on location is a good heads up. It's always important to make sure customers are aware of any additional costs, especially when it comes to sales tax. Thank you for being transparent and providing all the necessary information. I'm sure these gift sets will be a hit with anyone who receives them. Smiles back at you! :D

1. What types of gift sets are available for all occasions?

Our "Gift Sets for All Occasions" collection includes a variety of sets perfect for Christmas, birthdays, and other special occasions. We offer sets for baking, cooking, entertaining, and more, all designed to make gift-giving easy and enjoyable.

2. Can I customize my gift set?

Yes, you can! Our gift sets come with a variety of customization options, such as choosing specific products or adding personalized messages. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative to discuss your options.

3. Are these gift sets only available during the holiday season?

No, our "Gift Sets for All Occasions" collection is available year-round. While they make great Christmas gifts, they are also perfect for birthdays, housewarmings, weddings, and other special occasions throughout the year.

4. Can I have my gift set shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, we offer direct shipping to the recipient for an additional fee. Simply provide the recipient's address during checkout and select the direct shipping option.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing gift sets?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our gift sets. Make sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest deals and offers. Additionally, our gift sets are already discounted compared to purchasing the products separately, making them a great value for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bre32975
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mldowney69
Replies
Views
BlueMoon