• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a January '14 OOF: Tech Savvy Not Required!

In summary, the "Create a January '14 OOF: Tech Savvy Not Required!" event by Pampered Chef aims to showcase their latest kitchen tools and gadgets, with a focus on easy-to-use, technology-savvy products. It is open to individuals of all skill levels, and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees. You are also welcome to bring a friend or family member. COVID-19 safety measures will be in place, following local and state guidelines.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
Anybody create a January '14 OOF yet? I really like the colorful ones that those who are better with the computer have created. I am just not that tech savvy yet. Trying....just not there. Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to share!!!!

Hey there! I haven't seen a January '14 OOF yet, but I'm sure someone will create one soon. Don't worry if you're not tech savvy, it takes time to learn and practice. In the meantime, you can always use a simple template or ask for help from someone who is more skilled with computers. Keep trying and you'll get there eventually! Good luck!

What is the purpose of the "Create a January '14 OOF: Tech Savvy Not Required!" event?

The purpose of this event is to showcase the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, with a focus on easy-to-use, tech-savvy products that anyone can use.

Do I need to have any prior cooking or kitchen experience to attend this event?

No, this event is designed for individuals of all skill levels. Our products are user-friendly and our consultants will be there to guide you through any demonstrations or activities.

Will there be any discounts or promotions offered during this event?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available exclusively for attendees of this event. Be sure to ask your consultant for more information.

Can I bring a friend or family member to this event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to this event. The more the merrier! Please let your consultant know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

What COVID-19 safety measures will be in place at this event?

The health and safety of our customers and consultants is our top priority. We will be following all local and state guidelines for COVID-19 safety, including wearing masks, social distancing, and regular sanitation of products and surfaces. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay home and join us at a future event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • naekelsey