• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Linda or Rita Share Their October Newsletters?

anything. So, I send my newsletters out as attachments.If it will look right, I copy and paste it into an email b/c some people do not like to open attachments.I can never get mine to copy/paste correctly. I lose pictures and the formatting. I know some people don't/won't open attachments, but I don't know how else to fix it. I use yahoo. I used to use an email program from my internet provider, but I was always getting viruses in my email box, so I don't use it anymore. We have a small family owned internet/telephone service and we don't get many choices. They have recently provided us
heat123
Silver Member
Just wondering if you gals would mind sharing your beautiful newsletters? Thanks in advance!

I just tried uploading mine and it wouldn't take it so maybe they are running into the same problem.

October NewsletterOkay, I'm trying again to post mine. I just finished getting most of the kinks out. The info portion is from the ad generator through Merrill's. It only costs $2.99 for the month and you can save them and use them over and over again.

Attachments

• October Newsletter 07 mine.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 507
Sorry guys, I've been swamped this month and out of town the past 4 days. I haven't done one yet....but I will probably copy some of you all did! Thanks.

Here's the one I sent this morning. It looks a little weird in Word because I copied and pasted it from Constant Contact.

Attachments

• Newsletter Oct2007.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 475
October NewsletterSorry...Been busy looking for a job. (Laid off last week).
Rita

Attachments

• October News 07.doc
    792 KB · Views: 461
A Million Thank You's Rita
rwester said:
Sorry...Been busy looking for a job. (Laid off last week).
Rita

Rita, I wish you all the best and can't thank you enough. Maybe your path is taking you to a GREATER Pampered Chef destiny and you wouldn't have time for that other job! I will be thinking of you (especially at Christmas again :angel: this year ~ I'll be sending a small care package )

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share again this month.

Warmly,
Kim Campbell

Thanks ladies for sharing, now I have some to work off of!

heat123 said:
Thanks ladies for sharing, now I have some to work off of!

I know what you mean, Heather. I hated being the first one to post because I like to use a little bit of everyone's :p . The two ladies that posted in another thread contributed to my newsletter. I liked that large picture of the trivet. I wish I could've gotten Constant Contact to work for me (or understood how it worked). I like Ann's newsletter. Now that I know kinda what I'm doing it doesn't take as long to throw it together anymore.

Aw, thanks! I try to put together a newsletter that's informative and interesting, so people won't be tempted to unsubscribe. :) Sometimes I put Newsletter-only coupons and specials. And when I actually have a month with a host (don't even ask... :rolleyes:), I'll list the top host of the month in the Hall of Fame, and offer a special prize if they see their name there and respond within 3 days. I give them some little ditty I have in my stash - iSlice, a couple of retired SBRCs, etc.

Sorry, I forgot to thank all the contributors! (I have been in contact with Rita outside of our "Community"!) They really are all quite good, so nice of you to take time to share. Thank you.

Chef Kearns said:
I know what you mean, Heather. I hated being the first one to post because I like to use a little bit of everyone's :p . The two ladies that posted in another thread contributed to my newsletter. I liked that large picture of the trivet. I wish I could've gotten Constant Contact to work for me (or understood how it worked). I like Ann's newsletter. Now that I know kinda what I'm doing it doesn't take as long to throw it together anymore.
Yeah, I like to take bits and pieces of each and make it "my borrowed original" Heehee!

How do you all send these out? Do you copy and paste or just send as an attachment?

I have to send mine through Outlook Express because my Yahoo has a cap on how many emails I can send out in an hour. With Outlook Express I can send out the whole bunch in just a few minutes although I still have to break up the list. I copy the newsletter then paste it into the email.

sjgibbons said:
How do you all send these out? Do you copy and paste or just send as an attachment?

If it will look right, I copy and paste it into an email b/c some people do not like to open attachments.

I can never get mine to copy/paste correctly. I lose pictures and the formatting. I know some people don't/won't open attachments, but I don't know how else to fix it. I use yahoo. I used to use an email program from my internet provider, but I was always getting viruses in my email box, so I don't use it anymore. We have a small family owned internet/telephone service and we don't get many choices. They have recently provided us with broadband internet...finally. but, I am still waiting for my "box" to arrive and get hooked up. Dial up is the worse. I cannot download hardly anything. It took over 5 hours to download the newest PP update and I had to go to the PC website to do it. I am hoping the new service will help. I am ready to begin using P3, but not if I am going to be stalled for hours everytime I get online.

Ann

i have a question about the template you used in Constant Contact. i am doing a trial membership and like what you have. can you help me out

I replied to your email, but here's the info (in case you see this first).I used the Casual Dining template from the Restaurant Pack. To change the photos at the top, go into Global Fonts and Colors (on the left). The pics are the top couple of options. Click the thumbnail, and options will come up.

Related to Can Linda or Rita Share Their October Newsletters?

1. What is the theme for Linda or Rita's October News?

The theme for Linda or Rita's October News is "Fall Harvest".

2. When will Linda or Rita's October News be released?

Linda or Rita's October News will be released on October 1st.

3. What new products are being featured in Linda or Rita's October News?

The new products being featured in Linda or Rita's October News are the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection and the Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cutter Set.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions in Linda or Rita's October News?

Yes, there will be a 20% discount on the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection for the first week of October.

5. Can customers place orders for the featured products in Linda or Rita's October News?

Yes, customers can place orders for the featured products in Linda or Rita's October News through their Pampered Chef consultant or online at the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Slade
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • 1234blessed
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cookwithdonna
Replies