• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing August Newsletters: Seeking Input & Pricing Info

In summary, the purpose of comparing August newsletters is to gather input and pricing information from customers to improve products and services. You can provide input by filling out a survey or emailing customer service. All input will be kept confidential and there is no official deadline for submitting feedback. While the pricing of products may be adjusted based on received input, changes cannot be guaranteed at this time.
momoftwins
Does anyone use this newsletter service?? If so, could you please email me the newsletter from August?? I am looking into 2 different newsletters and want to compare the two. Thanks in advance!! Any information on pricing would be great too!!!

you can go to MyEmailDesigns.com and all the info is there

I just signed up last month. My director referred it to me. I'll see if I can forward you a copy. I think there are samples on his site you can see.

I just e-mailed one to you.

I use myemaildesigns too. Love it.

I think it is VERY professional looking. I just get the basic membership (you forward the newsletter yourself - not the email service).

Last month he did an Outlet one and I forwarded it and got three bites!

One you sign up, the email newsletter you get has all YOUR info in it. So when I send it to my mailing list, all the links go back to MY WEBSITE!

I received the sample and it is definitely not our products... I am confused! I LOVE Tasty Tidbits but always love seeing what other people send out.

ignore my last message - I just read the top of the sample newsletter...

And I love the fact that when you 'forward' it to your list you can add or delete things. I do this all time to include any announcements like the host of the month winner or specials for booking on a certain date, etc. I LOVE IT!

would someone want to forward me a myemaildesigns newsletter - I looked at the website, but want to see what it actually looks like for a customer. THANKS! [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of comparing August newsletters?

The purpose of comparing August newsletters is to gather input and pricing information from our customers in order to improve our products and services.

2. How can I provide input for the August newsletter comparison?

You can provide input by filling out the survey included in the newsletter, or by emailing our customer service team with your feedback.

3. Will my input be confidential?

Yes, all input and feedback provided will be kept confidential and only used for the purpose of improving our products and services.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting input?

We encourage you to submit your input as soon as possible, but there is no official deadline for submitting feedback.

5. Will the pricing of products change based on this comparison?

The pricing of products may be adjusted based on the feedback and input we receive, but we cannot guarantee any changes at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chrishsm2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KRISTI'SCOOKING