• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy- Any Chance of a News Flash for Spr?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a potential Spring news flash and a flyer for discontinued items. There was also a discussion about a pricing error on the dessert plates. Joy shared a flyer on her website and others thanked her for her help and creativity.
heat123
Silver Member
I loved your news flash last season for fall and was wondering if you were doing a Spring NF? TIA!

I'd guess she will but it's way too soon to be sending it out to customers!

I was formulating a kind of "spring splash" in my mind, but I have no photos of the new products yet... I do have the Discontinued items "going going gone" flyer up already. I am still sifting through the news to see what kind of recruiting flyer I can put together... Just keep checking the flyers page on the website, and I will also post here if I come up with anything...

Joy- Thanks for the flyers on your website! They look nice!
I did notice...the dessert plates are priced incorrectly...they are $29 in the catty, but $69 on the flyer.

OOOPS! Fixing it now!

Actually, the festive desserts set is $69... the plates themselves are $29.... the info I saw was on the set... is that right?

PampChefJoy said:
Actually, the festive desserts set is $69... the plates themselves are $29.... the info I saw was on the set... is that right?

According to what I have read here tonight Joy, you are right.

PampChefJoy said:
Oh.....I am SO SORRY!! I totally forgot about that set, and was just thinking the set of 4 plates!!:eek: :eek:

<slinking off to hide in a corner now...>

Do we..........How much do we have to chip in for our wonderful Joy? I am not very creative and am limited on my computer skills, but I have learned how to "borrow" and adapt it to "my" flyer:blushing: Your great Joy, thank-you!!
Deanna

Joy -that flier looks fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing that!!! You are the best!!

Thank you Joy!!! I appreciate you sharing the flyer with us. :chef:

Related to Joy- Any Chance of a News Flash for Spr?

1. Can you share any news about the release of the Spritz Cookie Press?

At this time, we do not have any new updates on the release of the Spritz Cookie Press. We are constantly working on improving our products and appreciate your excitement for this item. Stay tuned for any future announcements!

2. Is there a possibility of a discount or promotion for the Spritz Cookie Press?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on our products, including the Spritz Cookie Press. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any upcoming deals.

3. Will the Spritz Cookie Press be available in different sizes or shapes?

Currently, the Spritz Cookie Press is only available in one size and shape. Our product development team is always exploring new ideas and options for our products, so we will definitely take this suggestion into consideration for future releases.

4. Can the Spritz Cookie Press be used for anything other than cookies?

The Spritz Cookie Press is specifically designed for making cookies. However, some customers have found success using it for other dough-based recipes, such as churros or cheese straws. We always recommend following the instructions and using the tool as intended for best results.

5. Is the Spritz Cookie Press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Spritz Cookie Press is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we always recommend consulting the care instructions on the product packaging for the best care and maintenance practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • heat123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • NooraK