• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy's Newsflash: Get Ready for the Conference!

No worries Janet! I tracked down one of the web guys here at work and picked his brain for a bit. Basically I think it's over my head -- I just need to decide if I want to hire someone to do it for me or not.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi Joy, I was wondering if you were going to do another Newsflash with the confrence announcement? TIA!

heat123 said:
Hi Joy, I was wondering if you were going to do another Newsflash with the confrence announcement? TIA!

I'm pretty certain she is Heather - she was asking for people to send her info so she could get started on it...so that it would be done as soon as 3rd wave is over....:thumbup:

SWEET, thanks Becky!

Yep, I'm working on it! I spent last night prepping images. Already have the Going going gone ready to go and working on the recruiting blast. If you are a subscriber, you'll receive the Fall Flash embedded with your contact information in it (just like the newsletter). I'll also post it (Publisher and PDF versions) on my website. Keep an eye out for announcements there!

Cant' WAIT!!!!!

I wish Wave 3 was over tomorrow. I have a street fair this weekend and would have loved using Joy's News Flash. Oh well!

PampChefJoy said:
Yep, I'm working on it! I spent last night prepping images. Already have the Going going gone ready to go and working on the recruiting blast. If you are a subscriber, you'll receive the Fall Flash embedded with your contact information in it (just like the newsletter). I'll also post it (Publisher and PDF versions) on my website. Keep an eye out for announcements there!

Hey Joy - too busy to get an answer for you on your previous question.

Did have one thing happen to me - my newsletter bounced to anyone at charter.net...

:( Will have to figure that one out!!!!

Thanks Joy you ROCK!

janetupnorth said:
Hey Joy - too busy to get an answer for you on your previous question.

Did have one thing happen to me - my newsletter bounced to anyone at charter.net...

:( Will have to figure that one out!!!!

No worries Janet! I tracked down one of the web guys here at work and picked his brain for a bit. Basically I think it's over my head -- I just need to decide if I want to hire someone to do it for me or not.

Not sure on the charter thing... it seems like every month, there are more and more ISPs cracking down so much that even legit emails don't get through.

PampChefJoy said:

JOY!

I love you!!!!:love::love::love:
I can't wait to see your work!

YAY Joy - awesome! :D

Yeah Joy! I can't wait to send that to my customers!!

So, when did u receive the mini?

Joy.. How do we subscribe to your newsletter.. how much ect. Any info would be appreciated. Ginger Tannery
[email protected]

Last edited:
Joy.. just looked on your e-mail and found the link to your website. Hope you enjoyed Conference.. I did.. it was awesome.(wave one) Everyone will flip when they hear ALL the news!!! Ginger Tannery

Related to Joy's Newsflash: Get Ready for the Conference!

What is "Joy's Newsflash: Get Ready for the Conference!"?

"Joy's Newsflash: Get Ready for the Conference!" is a special announcement from our founder and CEO, Joy, about important updates and information related to our upcoming conference.

When is the conference taking place?

The conference will take place on Saturday, October 12th from 9am to 5pm. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this exciting event!

Where is the conference being held?

The conference will be held at the Convention Center in downtown Chicago. The exact address and directions will be provided closer to the event date.

Do I need to register for the conference?

Yes, all attendees must register for the conference. Registration is now open on our website and will close on October 1st. Don't wait too long to secure your spot!

Will there be any special guests or speakers at the conference?

Yes, we are thrilled to announce that celebrity chef and best-selling author, Jamie Oliver, will be our keynote speaker at the conference. We will also have several other special guests and speakers throughout the day. Stay tuned for more updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebbieJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies