• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your June Hosting with DYLAB: Tips and Tricks from Carrie G.

In summary, Dylab for June Hosts is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn rewards and discounts based on their party sales and bookings in the month of June. To qualify, hosts must have a party with a minimum sales of $200 and at least one booking, and the party must take place in June. The rewards vary and can include free products, discounts, and host-exclusive items. Dylab for June Hosts can be combined with other promotions to maximize rewards. Hosts can redeem their rewards by following the instructions in the email they receive or by contacting their consultant for assistance.
CGutwein
Gold Member
Hi Joy,

Have you done the DYLAB for June Hosts? I'm getting ready to send out host packets and thought I would check.

Carrie G.

I'm looking for June and could even use July. Are you still doing them, Joy? I'm crossing my fingers!

Sandi

Hi Carrie G,Yes, I have completed the DYLAB for June Hosts. I'm glad you reminded me because I almost forgot to send out the host packets. Thank you for checking in and making sure everything is on track. Are there any specific instructions or guidelines for the host packets? Let me know if you need any help with anything. Looking forward to a successful event!Best,
Joy

1. What is Dylab for June Hosts?

Dylab for June Hosts is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of June. It allows hosts to earn rewards and discounts based on their party sales and bookings.

2. How do I qualify for Dylab for June Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for June Hosts, you must host a party with a minimum sales amount of $200 and have at least one booking from your party. The party must take place during the month of June.

3. What rewards can I earn through Dylab for June Hosts?

The rewards for Dylab for June Hosts vary based on your party sales and bookings. You can earn free products, discounts, and special host-exclusive items.

4. Can I combine Dylab for June Hosts with other promotions?

Yes, Dylab for June Hosts can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions, unless otherwise stated. This allows you to maximize your rewards and discounts.

5. How do I redeem my Dylab for June Hosts rewards?

Once your party closes and your rewards have been calculated, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with redeeming your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies