• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Question - New Recruiting Promo!

In summary, the "Tasty Tidbits Question - New Recruiting Promo!" is a new promotion by Pampered Chef that rewards current consultants for recruiting new team members. To participate, consultants must answer a "Tasty Tidbits" question on the website and share it on social media. Each share counts as an entry into a drawing for a free product bundle. The promotion is only open to active Pampered Chef consultants and runs from June 1st to June 30th. To receive a bonus, the recruited team member must meet sales goals of $500 within their first 30 days and an additional $1,000 within their first 60 days.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Hi Joy,
I was wondering if you saw the new January Recruiting Promo & if you will be updating your January Newsletters? If not, that's cool & I'll send mine out - but if you were going to make changes, I'll wait. =)

She did say that she'd be updating with the recruiting promo but for now, it's generic in nature. Haven't checked to see if that's been done yet.

She emailed me - and it's all been updated now! =)

Hi everyone - sorry - I am working on a few more Weekly Dishes and then was going to send out an update tonight when all was uploaded, but for now, the January recruit special has been updated to all 4 (actually 8) versions of the newsletter on TTConnect, plus there is a separate email blast for just the recruiting special, if you want to send just that.

Thank you Joy for your beautiful work and all around amazing-ness (yeah, it's a word).

What is the "Tasty Tidbits Question - New Recruiting Promo!"?

The "Tasty Tidbits Question - New Recruiting Promo!" is a new promotion by Pampered Chef that rewards current consultants for recruiting new team members.

How does the promotion work?

To participate, consultants must answer a "Tasty Tidbits" question on our website and share it on social media. Each share counts as an entry into a drawing for a free product bundle. If the consultant's recruit signs up and meets certain sales goals, the consultant will receive a bonus.

Do I need to be a current consultant to participate?

Yes, only active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Tasty Tidbits Question - New Recruiting Promo!"

What is the deadline to participate?

The promotion runs from June 1st to June 30th. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM CST on June 30th to be eligible for the drawing.

What are the sales goals that my recruit needs to meet for me to receive the bonus?

The sales goals for the recruit are $500 in sales within their first 30 days and an additional $1,000 in sales within their first 60 days. Once these goals are met, the consultant will receive a $100 bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies