• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Joy's Service Help Book a September Show for Tasty Tidbits?

In summary, Lisa Smith from Canada uses Joy's newsletter to keep her Canadian customers updated with the latest specials and new products. There is no need to make any changes to the newsletter, as it features all the correct holidays and information specific to Canada. If you're from Canada and use Joy's newsletter, please let her know!
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I sent out the Fall Flash yesterday and I had someone email me back late last night that they wanted to schedule a September show.

With the other service I was using (and am still paying for :)), I NEVER had that happen before.

Thank you Joy for providing such a wonderful service!

AAAAAHHHHH - I LOVE responses like this. It makes all my late nights and hair-pulling worth it :)

I have people tell me they can't wait to get my next newsletter!! I love Tasty Tidbits!!!

Thank you from me too! The last two months after sending out the newsletter, I've received an online order withtin 24 hours! And with your great pricing, it's now paid for itself. :D

Oh, and I recently plugged your service on a conference call with my ED.

Joy, your email newsletters are so beautiful. US Pampered Chef vs. Canadian Pampered Chef. They are so close... are there any Canadian PC Reps that are getting away with using your newsletters?

Mike at MyEmailDesigns.com makes a fantastic Canadian Pampered Chef newsletter. There's no need to make any changes to it. It features all the correct holidays and all of the information is specific to the Canadian market.If you check him out, please tell him I sent you.-Lisa Smith

I know someone posted that they use Tasty Tidbits for Canada, I just can't remember who!

aspeers said:
Joy, your email newsletters are so beautiful. US Pampered Chef vs. Canadian Pampered Chef. They are so close... are there any Canadian PC Reps that are getting away with using your newsletters?

I'm in Canada, I'm the one who posted a little while back and I use and LOVE Joy's newsletter. I make the few changes necessary such as the specials and any links for recruiting etc and off it goes. It takes about 15 minutes which is ALOT less than starting from scratch every month trying to figure out what to include.

I'm not sure if Joy does or doesn't give referrals, does anyone know? But if she does I'm sure any of us that have responded to you would appreciate you mentioning us if you decide to purchase her service.

Enjoy!

Related to Did Joy's Service Help Book a September Show for Tasty Tidbits?

1. What is "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits"?

"Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring a collection of delicious and easy recipes for all occasions.

2. How many recipes are included in "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits"?

There are over 100 recipes in "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits", including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more.

3. Are the recipes in "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits" have been tested and are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for beginner cooks.

4. Can I purchase "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits" online?

Yes, "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any special dietary options included in "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits"?

Yes, "Thank You Joy & Tasty Tidbits" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mrssyvo