• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter: Sharing Ideas with Linda and Rita | TIA!

In summary, Linda and Rita's April NL is a monthly newsletter that includes new Pampered Chef products, recipes, and tips for hosting a successful cooking party. It can be purchased by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or ordering online. There are often exclusive deals and promotions included, and it is possible to subscribe to the NL through email or by asking a consultant to add you to their mailing list. There is typically a deadline to order from the NL in order to receive the products and promotions for that month, so it is important to check with a consultant for the specific deadline.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm working on my April and was just wondering if either of you have your's willing to share? :rolleyes: TIA!

Sorry, nothing from me yet, I am planning to do something soon though. I quite forcing myself to do a monthly newsletter. I now do it every 6 weeks or so, I seem to get better response from my customers since it's not so 'regular'.

Hi there! I don't have my April done yet, but I'm happy to share my tips and tricks for getting it done efficiently. First, I like to break up my tasks into smaller chunks and tackle them one at a time. I also like to set a specific deadline for myself so I stay on track. Additionally, I find that setting aside a specific time each day to work on it helps me stay focused and motivated. Hope that helps! Good luck with your April!

1. What is included in Linda or Rita's April NL?

The April NL includes new Pampered Chef products, recipes, and tips for hosting a successful cooking party.

2. How can I purchase Linda or Rita's April NL?

You can purchase the April NL by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in Linda or Rita's April NL?

Yes, Linda and Rita often include exclusive deals and promotions in their monthly NL, so be sure to check it out for great savings.

4. Can I subscribe to Linda or Rita's April NL?

Yes, you can subscribe to Linda and Rita's April NL by signing up for their email list or by asking your consultant to add you to their mailing list.

5. Is there a deadline to order from Linda or Rita's April NL?

Yes, there is typically a deadline to order from the NL in order to receive the products and promotions for that month. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein