• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nice Spring Invitations: April W/Md; May W/ & Pink

In summary, the hospitality director sent out nice invitations with the PINK color. Not sure if she can squeeze in Father's Day special information on that one, but she is including it if she gets something. She is also including Mother's Day totes.
esavvymom
Staff member
My hospitality director sent out this nice invitation. Her's was for May and it includes the PINK. Not sure if I can squeeze in Father's Day special info on that one or not. But if I get something, I'll post it here.

But I have a show in April, and I tweaked it for April and included Mother's Day totes.

Just thought I'd share. :)

Attachments

• May2012Invitation.doc
    906 KB · Views: 685
  • April-2012-Invitation.doc
    774.5 KB · Views: 631
These are awesome! How does the brownie pan drawing work? Is it for multiple shows or only the show they attend? Thanks,

pampchefrhondab said:
These are awesome! How does the brownie pan drawing work? Is it for multiple shows or only the show they attend? Thanks,

I dont know how she does the brownie pan drawing for sure. i can ask her when I see at our meeting this week. But knowing her, she probably does it more often than I would want to .....she is an NED and does better than I do, so I can see her doing it at each show or something. ;). But I would think you can make it however younwant. heck, you an even change the prize!! Maybe a new sauce or a pantry rub and SB....make it yours! :D

I may 'steal' this and make it my own for my upcoming fundraiser invitation.....Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Bobbi, I was just curious. It's a good idea to let them know what they could get for bringing a friend.

WOW it looks really nice. Please Please can someone make a grilling one?

These flyers are awesome. You can change the free item to say be entered to win a Free New Spring Product this way you can choose what you want to give them.

pclady213 said:
These flyers are awesome. You can change the free item to say be entered to win a Free New Spring Product this way you can choose what you want to give them.

Wish I had thought of that before I mailed out thirty of them! Next time ;)

1. What are the details of the "Nice Spring Invitations" event?

The "Nice Spring Invitations" event is a special promotion for the months of April and May that features a variety of kitchen products in shades of pink. It is open to all customers and consultants and is a great opportunity to stock up on new and seasonal items.

2. How can I RSVP for the "Nice Spring Invitations" event?

To RSVP for the "Nice Spring Invitations" event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. You can also join our official Facebook event page to stay updated on all the latest details and promotions.

3. Are there any special discounts or offers for the "Nice Spring Invitations" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available only during the "Nice Spring Invitations" event. These discounts will vary and will be announced on our website and social media pages, so make sure to stay tuned for more information.

4. Can I host my own "Nice Spring Invitations" party?

Absolutely! Hosting a "Nice Spring Invitations" party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Simply contact your consultant to schedule a party at your home or online. Your consultant will provide all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

5. What types of products will be featured in the "Nice Spring Invitations" event?

The "Nice Spring Invitations" event will feature a variety of kitchen products in shades of pink, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more. These products are perfect for springtime cooking and entertaining, and are sure to add a touch of color to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam