• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Newsletter Changes & Picture Issues | Tasty Tidbits Issue

In summary, if your pictures are not showing up in the newsletter, make sure they are properly inserted and in the correct file format and size. To change the layout of the newsletter, go to the "Layout" tab in the editor. Hyperlinks can also be added by using the "Insert Link" button. The font size may change for recipients due to email client settings, so consider using a larger font size. To preview the newsletter, use the "Preview" button or send a test email.
pamperedmomto3
Just wondering if anyone was having problems changing info in their newsletter. I'm unable to change any information and some of the pictures are not coming through. Any suggestions? This hasn't happened to me in the past. TIA

pamperedmomto3 said:
Just wondering if anyone was having problems changing info in their newsletter. I'm unable to change any information and some of the pictures are not coming through. Any suggestions? This hasn't happened to me in the past. TIA

You need to hit forward before you can make changes. I have been frustrated before when I didn't realize that.

I did forward it. Hmmmm...

i seldom can forward it and edit it
love it when it works for me though but many months it goes unused

Let Joy know about your problems with the newsletters. She is awesome about helping and really cares! I know she's on vacation right now but send her an email and she'll help as soon as she can.

If you have had multiple problems, why haven't you told Joy before? She can't correct what she doesn't know about! I love her newsletter and never have any trouble forwarding and making it personalized as needed. I love it and so do my customers!

I have emailed her and she is aware of it

Related to Troubleshooting Newsletter Changes & Picture Issues | Tasty Tidbits Issue

1. Why are my pictures not showing up in the newsletter?

There could be a few reasons why your pictures are not showing up in the newsletter. First, make sure the pictures are properly inserted into the newsletter and are not just linked. Also, check the file format of the pictures - they should be in JPG or PNG format. Lastly, check the size of the pictures - they should be less than 1MB in order to load properly in the email.

2. How can I change the layout of the newsletter?

To change the layout of the newsletter, click on the "Layout" tab in the newsletter editor. From there, you can choose from various pre-made layouts or create your own custom layout. You can also adjust the size and placement of pictures and text boxes within the layout.

3. Can I add hyperlinks to my newsletter?

Yes, you can add hyperlinks to your newsletter. Simply highlight the text or picture you want to turn into a link, and click on the "Insert Link" button in the newsletter editor. Then, enter the URL you want to link to and click "Save".

4. Why is my font size changing when I send the newsletter?

This could be due to the default settings of the email client that the recipient is using. Some email clients automatically adjust the font size of emails to make them easier to read. To avoid this issue, try using a larger font size in your newsletter to compensate for any potential changes.

5. How can I preview my newsletter before sending it out?

To preview your newsletter, click on the "Preview" button in the newsletter editor. This will show you how your newsletter will look on both desktop and mobile devices. You can also send a test email to yourself or a colleague to see how the newsletter will appear in an actual inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • maassl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • KristyH