• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Success 123: A Professional Newsletter Service - TIA

In summary, Discover Success 123 is a professional newsletter service that provides customizable and engaging content for your business. It can save you time and effort in creating newsletters, provide valuable information and resources for your customers, and help increase customer engagement and sales. Newsletters are sent out monthly, allowing for consistent communication without overwhelming inboxes. The newsletters can be personalized with your own branding and information using customizable templates. No special software or technical skills are required to use Discover Success 123, making it user-friendly for all. The cost of the service depends on the plan and features chosen, with different pricing options available to fit your budget and needs. Please contact Discover Success 123 for more information on pricing and plans.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Have any of you heard of a newsletter service called success 123 or something similar. She said it was very professional looking, I thought I saw something on here and can't find it now. I just want to check it out. TIA

I use this and love it! It is 123byrequest dot com I'm not sure we are allowed to post links to sites so I hope that makes sense!!

Thank you chef carole, that's it. My upline was raving about it today at a training. I just wanted to check it out. I think that I am going to stick w/ Joy at Tasty Tidbits.

Sample NewsletterWould someone mind to send me a copy of a newsletter from 123byrequest? I'm thinking of signing up with them, but they don't have a sample on their website & I would like to see it first. Thanks!

Related to Discover Success 123: A Professional Newsletter Service - TIA

1. What is Discover Success 123 and how can it benefit me?

Discover Success 123 is a professional newsletter service that provides customizable and engaging content for your business. It can benefit you by saving you time and effort in creating newsletters, providing valuable information and resources for your customers, and helping to increase customer engagement and sales.

2. How often are newsletters sent out through Discover Success 123?

Newsletters are sent out monthly through Discover Success 123. This allows for consistent communication with your customers without overwhelming their inbox.

3. Can I personalize the newsletters with my own branding and information?

Yes, you can personalize the newsletters with your own branding and information. We provide customizable templates and allow you to add your own logo, images, and text to make the newsletters uniquely yours.

4. Do I need any special software or technical skills to use Discover Success 123?

No, you do not need any special software or technical skills to use Discover Success 123. Our platform is user-friendly and requires no coding or design experience. Simply choose your template, personalize it, and send it out to your customers.

5. How much does Discover Success 123 cost?

The cost of Discover Success 123 depends on the plan and features you choose. We offer different pricing options to fit your budget and needs. Please contact us for more information on pricing and plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
Replies
Views
DebbieJ