• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Email Designs (W/Icontact)- Question to Other Users

In summary, the speaker and another person have noticed that their e-newsletters have formatting issues when uploaded to I-Contact, resulting in one big run-on sentence and a lack of paragraph separations. They try to edit their newsletters to make them more visually appealing, but it doesn't seem to work. They are curious if there is a way to fix this issue or if it's just a common problem with I-Contact.
esavvymom
Staff member
Do you notice the "Text" portion of your e-newsletter with "My Email Designs", when uploaded to I-Contact, that it's just one big run-on sentence basically?

I always cut out a few sections of my newsletter so it's not all SALES-pitchy, and I don't do the Bride-of-the-month, etc. And then I make the text-portion match.

But this newsletter, maybe it's just this month's (August) that seems so bad, but I find that it's one big mess. There are very few, if any paragraph separations. The formatting is messed up when it's trying to match up with the HTML version (ie.- the recipe).

Before I emailed them about it, I thought I'd ask and make sure it just wasn't me doing something wrong. I don't know how many users may be getting the "Text-only" version of my newsletter, but I want it to look NICE no matter what, and easy to read. If I got a text email that looked like what I see when I upload, I'd dump it in a heartbeat!

So, is there something I'm doing wrong with the text version of my email newsletter? Or is this how it's supposed to look when uploaded to I-Contact? Thank you for your help.

Yes, I have definitely noticed this issue with my newsletters as well. It seems like no matter how carefully I format the text portion, it always ends up looking like one big run-on sentence when uploaded to I-Contact. It's frustrating because I want my newsletter to be easy to read and visually appealing, even for those who only receive the text version.I also try to cut out some sales pitches and make the text portion match, but it never seems to come out quite right. I agree that it's important to have a nice-looking text version for those who may not be able to view the HTML version.I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I think it's worth reaching out to I-Contact and letting them know about the problem. Maybe they can offer some tips or solutions to help improve the formatting. In the meantime, I'll keep trying to make my newsletters as visually appealing as possible, even in the text version. Thanks for bringing this up!

1. How do I access "My Email Designs" on Icontact?

To access "My Email Designs" on Icontact, log in to your Icontact account and click on the "Email" tab. Then, click on the "My Email Designs" option in the menu on the left side of the page.

2. Can I customize the pre-made email designs on Icontact?

Yes, you can customize the pre-made email designs on Icontact by clicking on the design you want to use and then clicking on the "Customize" button. From there, you can make changes to the design such as adding your own images and text.

3. How do I save a custom email design on Icontact?

To save a custom email design on Icontact, click on the "Save" button at the top of the design editor. You will then be prompted to name your design and choose a category to save it in.

4. Can I use my own images in "My Email Designs" on Icontact?

Yes, you can use your own images in "My Email Designs" on Icontact. Simply click on the "Image" button in the design editor and choose "My Computer" to upload your own images.

5. How do I delete a saved email design on Icontact?

To delete a saved email design on Icontact, go to the "My Email Designs" section and click on the design you want to delete. Then, click on the "Delete" button at the top of the page and confirm the deletion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CMe4PC
  • chefmarey