• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Testing Out New Format for Newsletter - Feedback Welcome!

In summary, this new format offers left-justified and shrunken versions for those who prefer it, and it will still be available as an option for those who want it.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'm trying out a new (additional) format for the full newsletter. This one is left-justified and will shrink to fit the width of the window, depending on the user's email program, instead of the fixed-width, centered newsletter that I do right now.

Check it out if you have a moment and let me know your thoughts. I will not be discontinuing the current one. Just offering this as an additional option for those who prefer it. If not many people prefer it, I probably won't spend the additional time to design it each month.

It's under the newsletters tab (both regular and icontact versions) and it's labeled "March TT test copy - do not send to customers".

Thanks!
Joy

I like it!
I put together our church's bulletin, and when there are pictures in the different text boxes, I move them around--if one picture is at the left margin, the next box down will have the picture at the right margin. It seems to make it easy to read. (just a thought)
I do like the new format! You do a fantastic job with these newsletters and flyers!! Thank you so much!

LOVE it!The only gripe I have with the normal template is that it only works well with the "blank" template at Constant Contact, and I would like to have the option of using a different one (like some of the seasonal templates). This one will be much easier to fineagle into a more elaborate template without hours of fussing.

I LOVE the new format. I think that I would use that one over the current one. Not that I don't love the current too, I do. Just love the look of the new one too. :)

Thanks for the feedback! Some of you long-time subscribers might remember I used to do 2 different versions, but I had to stop because I was emailing EVERY single version to everyone when I was doing it via direct email. Now that you can download what you want, I can go back to offering more different versions and letting you choose what works for you.

The original "table"d version of TT works well for people that want a more finished and ready-to-go newsletter, but so many people now are using mailing services so I see the need for content vs. formatting.

looks good - thanks the the different options! :)

I really like that new format. I will try it next time and ask for feedback from my customers to see what they think. Thanks for the superb job you do :D

Just sent out the newer version, love it! :)

What is the purpose of testing a new format for a product?

The purpose of testing a new format for a product is to gather feedback and data from customers in order to make improvements and determine if the new format is successful and meets the needs and preferences of the target audience.

How do you conduct a test for a new format?

There are a few different methods for conducting a test for a new format. This can include surveys, focus groups, product demonstrations, and online or in-person trials. The specific method used will depend on the product and target audience.

What are the benefits of testing a new format?

Testing a new format allows for customer input and feedback, which can help identify any issues or areas for improvement. It also helps to determine the effectiveness and success of the new format, and can inform future decisions and product developments.

How long does a typical test for a new format last?

The length of a test for a new format can vary depending on the product and the goals of the test. Some tests may only last a few days, while others may last several weeks or months. The duration will also depend on the amount of data and feedback needed to make informed decisions.

What happens after a test for a new format is completed?

Once a test for a new format is completed, the data and feedback collected will be analyzed to determine the success of the new format and any necessary improvements or changes. This information will then be used to make decisions on whether to move forward with the new format or make modifications before launching it to the public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PampChefJoy