• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delete Unwanted Content from My Email Designs | Personalize Your Newsletters

In summary, Diane from My Email Designs says that she doesn't like the Bride of the Month section in the Dec newsletter because she doesn't know the girl and can't find a way to delete it. Diane suggests that the newsletter contain more facts and ideas from the author, rather than advertising or featuring people the author doesn't know.
pamperedcheermom
OK, I joined My Email Designs and have finally been allowed access. I clicked on "Get Newsletter" to see the Dec one. It looks great.........except for the Bride of the Month section. I don't know the girl and I can find a way to delete it. It may be a good idea to include it but it says "Contragulations to my Bride of the Month", etc. If I have no idea who she is, how can she be MY Bride of the Month. If I send this out, I KNOW I'll have people asking who she is, blah blah blah. I don't want to tell them "I don't know, she was already on the newsletter". I want my newsletters to be personal, true and from ME.
I e-mailed the guy in charge of the site and he said to delete it but I can't figure out how. Anybody have a clue? I won't send it out with that on there.......not unless it's a bride I know and has registered on my site. According to the write-up, it says she registered with me and won a free seasoning, etc. I can't send that out........I've never heard of her. Maybe this isn't a big deal but the newsletters should contain actual facts and ideas from US. I can't get a refund (only $5 but still....) so I'd like to use it once to avoid losing the money.
Can somebody tell me how to take the Bride off the page. She's beautiful but I don't know her and she's never registered with me.

Thanks!

I always delete that portion and add either a personal note or another recipe. Click on Forward to get an editable copy and just highlight that section and hit delete ... hope this helps

Do you mean......"Forward to email"? I thought about that but figured once I did it, I couldn't change or delete anything. I'll try that. Thanks!
I know you wish I would figure this out already!!!

You are JUST fine! I can't tell you now many times I've posted questions here because I couldn't figure something out! I just click on forward like I'm sending the email, do the editing and then bcc whomever I am sending it to.

Use that portion as a way to advertise the Wedding Registry. You don't have to put her name or say that she's registered through you. It will be good exposure for the registry.

Diane - I just wanted to come back to this thread and thank you for the tips! I just signed up for this newsletter and had no idea how adjustable it was! I even searched for this thread to double check on how to make changes so.. thank you!!!

where do you sign up for this newsletter?

1. What is the purpose of "My Email Designs"?

"My Email Designs" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily create and customize professional-looking emails to send to customers and potential clients.

2. How do I access "My Email Designs"?

To access "My Email Designs", log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, select "My Email Designs" from the dropdown menu.

3. Can I personalize the emails created with "My Email Designs"?

Yes, you can personalize the emails with your own branding, contact information, and messaging. You can also choose from a variety of templates and add your own images to make the emails unique.

4. Is there a cost to use "My Email Designs"?

No, "My Email Designs" is a free feature available to all Pampered Chef consultants. You can create and send as many emails as you'd like at no additional cost.

5. Can I track the success of my emails created with "My Email Designs"?

Yes, you can track the open rates and click-through rates of your emails through the "My Email Designs" feature. This allows you to see which emails are performing well and make adjustments to improve your marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies