• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rewarding Consultants: Funny Bucks & Points

In summary, the conversation is about people's plans for the weekend. The first person is planning to go to the Autumn Arts and Crafts Festival tomorrow with their mother and daughter, and then have a friends wedding tomorrow. The second person is supposed to go to church, clean their basement, and go grocery shopping. The third person is supposed to do something fun with their friends tonight, and then go to a crop gathering tomorrow. Finally, the fourth person is supposed to do something fun with their friends tomorrow night.
DebPC
Staff member
Giving Consultants Funny bucks or poiints.Has anyone had success with consultants accuumulating points or bucks thru monthly recognition that they could get turn them in for Directors Store stuff which is displayed at the meetings?

I tried that last year, no one ever really did anything with it. We have piggy banks this year. I give them money in them for coming to meeting or going out of their box. They are supposed to feed them for doing good business also.

I'm hopefully going to start piggy banks for National Conference. I had a few that wanted to go this year but didn't have the cash. I did suggest early on that they use Conference club, but they didn't. I think having cash in a bank might help.My director gives $5 gift cards for bringing an interested guest to the cluster meetings.

My director did that one year but never cashed them in with us. I have not tried this with my team (many who attend meetings are hobbyists anyway).

The piggy bank would be an ongoing thing for the consultant and me (their director). They would pay themselves for little things ($50 for making 3 live contacts) and I would pay them for other things ($1 for 4 live shows). The cash would go directly into their piggy bank that they bring back each month to the meeting. For those that aren't in the area, I would mail them a check each month.

What we do is you get tickets for different things. At the end of the meeting the tickets go into a basket and we draw a winner. The prize is a product and it is usually a product that goes with the next month or the season. So the more tickets they earn the better the chance to win.
We did PC dollars last year instead and it didn't go over as well.

with the pigs, we did a decorating party at the end of the year last year. It's fun when new people come in because we have a pile of brightly colored pigs on the table to greet them.
I found the best ones from Oriental Trading company just fyi

I like the ticket idea. It sounds like fun! Do you give tickets for monthly recognition or just for other activities like quizzes? Do you give tickets for helping out at the meeting like bringing a dish?

Was wondering what everyone has planned for the weekend.

We are cleaning out our camper and getting it ready for the winter storage. I plan on going to The Autumn Arts and Crafts Festival tomorrow with my mom and daughter. Not much planned other than that!! Supposed to rain too, UGH!!!

I have a friends wedding tomorrow!

I have to clean in my basement...it is a disaster but I have only myself to blame for that...and I need to do some gift sets for a Stop and Shop next Saturday.

It will just be another day of hanging out with the kids. DH has to work still. Thankfully, his 12/7 job will be over soon & we can go back to 10/6. He's a farmer, so the 12/7 is 12 hours a day, 7 days a week & the 10/6=10 hours a day, 6 days a week.:(

The benefit to all this working is that during the winter, he gets to spend a bunch of time with us!!! YAY!

Tonight a crop gathering with some frenz. Tomorrow night a birthday bash at this one Piano bar downtown! Can't wait, it's been awhile since we last went out on a night on the town date! :)

Last night had the football team for dinner after the game and they spent the night thought I was having 8 kids from the offensive line, looked up and I had the defensive line too and a few bench warmers!!

Fed them breakfast sent them to practice & DH & I are off to fort Hood, TX to a Longaberger event

Church tomorrow then I'm crashing!!

We lit up the fire pit last night and roasted mushmellows with the kiddo's...and had smores. Today we are heading to the pumpkin patch but this morning, DH and I are cleaning out the filing cabinets!!

Oh and I NEED to go grocery shopping!! LOL

chefheidi2003 said:
I have to clean in my basement...it is a disaster but I have only myself to blame for that...and I need to do some gift sets for a Stop and Shop next Saturday.

I need to clean my basement too, but I don't want to and I can put it off, so that's what I'm doing.

I am working on gift ideas for a fair I have soon.

So this weekend I was SUPPOSED to have a show Sunday. I still haven't heard back from her though so if it doesn't happen, I will be helping my daughter make a car out of a card board box. Once or twice a year we have "Drive In" movie night at church where kids bring in boxes decorated as cars, sit in them and eat popcorn and watch a movie. There is a prize and everything. It's cute.

Related to Rewarding Consultants: Funny Bucks & Points

What are Funny Bucks and how do they work?

Funny Bucks are a fun and creative way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn rewards for their hard work. They are virtual currency that can be earned through various activities and tasks, such as hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and achieving sales goals. These Funny Bucks can then be redeemed for a variety of rewards, such as exclusive products, business tools, and even trips.

Do Funny Bucks expire?

Yes, Funny Bucks do have an expiration date. They are valid for one year from the date they were earned. It's important to use them before they expire to make the most out of your hard work.

How do I keep track of my Funny Bucks and Points?

You can easily keep track of your Funny Bucks and Points through your consultant portal. Simply log in and click on the "Rewards" tab. Here, you can see how many Funny Bucks and Points you have earned, as well as how many you have redeemed.

Can I combine my Funny Bucks and Points with other consultants?

No, Funny Bucks and Points are not transferable or combinable with other consultants. Each consultant has their own unique account for earning and redeeming rewards.

What are Points and how can I earn them?

Points are another form of reward currency that consultants can earn through various activities and tasks. They can be earned by hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and achieving sales goals. Points can also be redeemed for a variety of rewards, such as business tools, product bundles, and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sheila
  • General Chat