• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Products - List Somewhere?

In summary, retiring products are items that will no longer be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. They retire for various reasons, such as low demand or to make room for new products. The list of retiring products can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Retiring products can still be purchased until they are sold out, but after that, they will no longer be available. If there are any warranty issues with a retiring product, customers can contact our customer service team for assistance.
dkitten13
Is there a list somewhere so I can copy and paste into an e-mail? I don't have a newsletter yet.Thanks!

Bobbi,

Thanks, I saw that but I really just want a list with prices so I can e-mail it to everyone. However, I can use it to create my own list. I was just trying to remain lazy! :blushing:

I think Joy does a Going Going Gone - but I'm not sure if it's free or not. You can take a look at tastytidbits.net. You'll have to create an account, but she has a free option.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with finding a list to copy and paste into an email. We have a great selection of pre-made email templates that you can customize and send to your customers. You can access these templates by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and going to the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates to send to your customers. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Retiring Products - List Somewhere?

What are retiring products?

Retiring products are items that will no longer be available for purchase through Pampered Chef. These products are being discontinued and will eventually be removed from our product line.

Why do products retire?

Products retire for various reasons, including low demand, changes in manufacturing availability, or to make room for new products and innovations.

Where can I find the list of retiring products?

The list of retiring products can be found on our website under the "Retiring Products" section. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy of the list.

Can I still purchase retiring products?

Yes, retiring products are still available for purchase until they are sold out. However, once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

What happens if I have a warranty issue with a retiring product?

If you experience any issues with a retiring product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to help resolve the issue or find a suitable replacement product if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dollfangs
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies