• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a List With No Luck

In summary, Pampered Chef is looking for new and innovative lists to add to their collection, including recipe lists, kitchen gadget lists, and meal planning lists. They do accept submissions from customers and consultants, and submissions can be sent to [email protected]. The timeline for publishing a list on their website can vary, but it usually takes 1-2 weeks for a list to be reviewed and published. If a list is chosen for publication, the original creator will be credited.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list of the actual products that fall in the
"Under $10"

or
"Under $15"

or even the
"Under $20"

I did a file search here and can't locate one

I found that list, but I thought someone had created a flier of some sort that made the list prettier.... I may just have to create one since I'm spending too much time trying to find one.

What types of lists are you looking for?

At Pampered Chef, we are always on the lookout for new and innovative lists to add to our collection. Some of the most popular types of lists we are searching for include recipe lists, kitchen gadget lists, and meal planning lists.

Do you accept submissions for lists?

Yes, we love getting submissions from our customers and consultants! If you have a list idea you would like to share with us, please send it to our team for consideration. We are always looking for fresh and unique content to add to our website.

How can I submit my list idea?

You can submit your list idea by emailing it to our team at [email protected]. Please include a brief description of your list, along with any relevant images or links. Our team will review your submission and get back to you as soon as possible.

How long does it take for a list to be published on your website?

The timeline for publishing a list on our website can vary, as it depends on the amount of submissions we receive and our editorial schedule. Generally, it can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks for a list to be reviewed and published on our website.

Will I be credited for my list if it is published on your website?

Yes, we always give credit to the original list creator when publishing on our website. We believe in giving recognition to those who share their ideas with us. If your list is chosen for publication, we will reach out to you for your preferred method of credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LisaVH
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies