• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011

In summary, the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011 includes a variety of new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware for the Spring/Summer 2011 season. It can be accessed through the website, catalog, or by requesting a physical copy. There are often promotions and discounts available for products on the list, some of which can be purchased as sets. The list is updated once a year, but new products may be added throughout the year.
BeckyC5830
Can someone send me the alphabetical product list for the current catalog? I have a bridal shower this afternoon and realize that I don't have this pdf and would love it for a quick reference.

Thank you so much!!!

Becky

[email protected]

This is the one my NED uses..It has a place you can put YOUR contact details at the bottom of the 2nd page. Then print them front/back to make one sheet.

Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
Thanks, Bobbi. This document will serve in a pinch.

What I'm really looking for is the one from Consultants Corner that has every product listed on it with price and I think page number. It's under downloads, if anyone isn't familiar with the lists, they are available by I think price, product number and name.

I figured. I don't have that one saved for this season.
The one I gave you does have the product name, page #, Item #, and price. Collections are in Bold, versus listing each item in the collection.Have fun/Good luck.

Hi Bobbi, This list is great. Dumb question from a newbie: what do the stars mean, on the items with no price listed?Thanks!!
Juli

juliJules said:
Hi Bobbi, This list is great. Dumb question from a newbie: what do the stars mean, on the items with no price listed?

Thanks!!
Juli

Those items (in bold too), indicate they are a COLLECTION of products, like the Bamboo pieces, or the knives, cookware, etc. It directs you to the catalog pages, and you can look up items there.

1. What is included in the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011?

The Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011 includes all of our new products for the Spring/Summer 2011 season. It features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

2. How can I access the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011?

The Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011 is available on our website, in our catalog, and through our independent consultants. You can also request a physical copy of the list to be mailed to you.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for products on the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for products on the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011. You can check our website or consult with your independent consultant for more information.

4. Can I purchase products from the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011 as a set?

Some products on the Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011 are available as sets, while others can only be purchased individually. You can check the individual product pages or consult with your independent consultant for more information.

5. How often is the Alphabetical Product List updated?

The Alphabetical Product List S/S 2011 is updated once a year, typically in the springtime. However, we may add new products throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or consult with your independent consultant for the most up-to-date product list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • firediv