• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick Price Check? Find Your Perfect Purchase at Booth I!

Something I would of done differently is not having anything priced over $10. That was a bit of a challenge because of the cost of some of the food, but I think I did a good job of rotating through the items.That sounds like a lot of work! And it sounds like it was a lot of fun, too! Congrats on a successful first event!
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I'm doing a vendor event tonight, and another one tomorrow. I printed two lists from CC--the alphabetical list and the price list. I will use yellow highlighter to mark the items I have on display. When someone asks me what the price of something is, I can quickly refer to it if I don't already know the exact price. If someone says, "what can I get for under $10" I'll have that list ready, too.

That's a good idea. I had the alphabetical list in a sleeve behind the catalog in my binder at my recent booths. I would use the catalog first, thumbing through looking for products tends to get people to see other items they're interested in. But if you can't find it easily enough, then go to your list. Keeping people at your booth, looking, creates more opportunity to get to know them, curiousity from other attendees, and more excitement all around. Of course, if you have several people at once wanting pricing etc. then by all means, use the lists!

I have them printed out and in plastic sleeves and I take them to my shows. I make one person the price checker because some one always asks what pg something is on during every show. It also helps at full service checxkout when a customer is only a few dollars away from hitting the free item and I can give them some suggestions.

Great idea. I have an event tomorrow and am printing them out as I type!

PamperedchefDaly said:
I'm doing a vendor event tonight, and another one tomorrow. I printed two lists from CC--the alphabetical list and the price list. I will use yellow highlighter to mark the items I have on display. When someone asks me what the price of something is, I can quickly refer to it if I don't already know the exact price. If someone says, "what can I get for under $10" I'll have that list ready, too.

Hi, I'm a new consultant. Well I sold a few years ago but back again since I got laid off. I was just checkin to see how you did at your two vendor events. Did you have anything you would of done different or any suggestions to help me make my first vendor event a success.
Thanks!:chef:

I sold just under $200 for the both evenings combined. And those sales were mostly to other vendors! Cash and carry is a good way to get sales. Small things like mini-serve spatulas or all-purpose spreaders. I also served samples of cream cheese with spicy pineapple rum sauce and raspberry habernero sauce on top. I kept it cold in the cool & serve. That generated a few sales of those sauces, and one lady wanted the cool & serve!

What is Quick Price Look-Up at Booth?

Quick Price Look-Up at Booth is a feature that allows customers to scan products at our booth and instantly view their price on our digital display screen. This eliminates the need for manual price checks and makes shopping with us even more convenient.

How do I use Quick Price Look-Up at Booth?

Using Quick Price Look-Up at Booth is simple! Just pick up an item you're interested in and bring it to our booth. Then, scan the barcode using our scanner and the price will appear on the display screen. You can also use this feature to compare prices of different items.

Do I need to download any special apps to use Quick Price Look-Up at Booth?

No, you do not need to download any special apps to use Quick Price Look-Up at Booth. Our scanner is preloaded with all the necessary software to make the price lookup process quick and easy for our customers.

Can I use Quick Price Look-Up at Booth for all products?

Yes, Quick Price Look-Up at Booth can be used for all products that have a barcode. However, if you are having trouble scanning a particular item, our friendly staff at the booth will be happy to assist you in finding the price.

Is there a limit to the number of items I can scan using Quick Price Look-Up at Booth?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can scan using Quick Price Look-Up at Booth. Feel free to scan as many items as you'd like to make sure you're getting the best prices on all your favorite products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kewaters