• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register Your Cookware Shows on CC: Don't Miss Out on Bags!

In summary, the conversation is a reminder for everyone to register their shows on CC for the month of January. The deadline is today and it is encouraged to have at least 6 shows scheduled for the month to start off strong. The names on the shows do not have to match the names provided for the free bags. The purpose is to set up for success and have a less stressful holiday season. It is mentioned that there are no "show police" checking up, and HO understands that there may be reschedules and last-minute shows. One person mentions having a c-section on January 12th and is content with their book shows. The conversation ends with a reminder to register the shows before the deadline.
jrstephens
Just reminding everyone to register their shows on CC. I had forgotten to do it until my director sent out a reminder email. I would have been so mad at myself for missing the bags just for not registering my shows!

Thanks for the reminder!

off to do that now....:)

Putting mine in this evening!

Just put mine in....:)

Mine too! Thanks for the reminder!

I don't know if someone already posted this, but my Director just told us that the names on the actual shows you submit for January DO NOT have to be the same as the names you provide right now to sign up for the free bags, so you can use "hopeful" names.

That's true! There are not "show police" checking up. And HO understands that there are such things as reschedules and last-minute shows.

Yes, that is true. But like my director said; she thinks HO is really just trying to set us up for success. Actually getting 6 shows on the calendar NOW, instead of waiting until after the new year, will have us less-stressed, and ready for success! Makes sense to me; I'm pretty much done filling my Jan calendar, now I can relax during the holidays:)

Do the have to be submitted this month, or could they have been Jan. shows listed from other months? How many was it again??
Thanks!

mbh06 said:
Do the have to be submitted this month, or could they have been Jan. shows listed from other months? How many was it again??
Thanks!

No, they just have to be 6 shows you have scheduled for January. They want to get you to start the year out with a good show schedule, so making you get 6 now will help you start thinking of January before Christmas instead of an oh my goodness it's January 1 & I have no shows feeling!!!:)

Well I am having a c-section on Jan. 12th so I am content with my book shows! But, I am still entering more "potential shows" but I am not trying too hard. I know I will have at least 2 books shows and that is fine by me b/c I am at the miserable stage of my pregnancy!! Thanks for the reminder!!
Melissa

Don't Forget!!DEADLINE IS TODAY! REGISTER THOSE SHOWS.

What is a "Show for Cookware Bags"?

A "Show for Cookware Bags" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn about and purchase our high-quality cookware bags.

How do I host a "Show for Cookware Bags"?

Hosting a "Show for Cookware Bags" is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the show. The consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and guide you through the process of hosting a successful show.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Show for Cookware Bags"?

Hosting a "Show for Cookware Bags" not only allows you to learn about and purchase our cookware bags, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as the host. You can also earn host rewards based on the sales made during the show.

Can I customize the menu for a "Show for Cookware Bags"?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also provide tips and recipes for using our cookware bags to make delicious meals.

Are there any special deals or promotions for "Shows for Cookware Bags"?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions available for guests who attend "Shows for Cookware Bags". These may include discounts on specific products or bundles, as well as exclusive offers for host rewards. Be sure to ask your consultant about any current promotions during the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pamperedtracy