• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Forget to Register Your Shows!

In summary, registering your shows on your Pampered Chef account allows you to keep track of sales and rewards, receive important updates and notifications, and access all available benefits. To register a show, go to the "My Shows" section and click on the "Register Show" button. While there is no specific deadline, registering in a timely manner ensures you receive all rewards. If you forget to register, contact customer service, but note that rewards may be delayed. Shows can be registered up to 14 days after the event, after which you will need to contact customer service for assistance.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
HO just emailed about registering for the July 21-25th shows! Just wanted to send a reminder here. I have one show on the 25th right now but forgot to register it until the email.

the 2 I have in that time frame are vendor shows so I don't think those count :(

Nope, just kitchen shows, fundrasiers and bridal showers.

Related to Don't Forget to Register Your Shows!

1. What is the purpose of registering my shows?

Registering your shows allows us to keep track of your sales and rewards earned, as well as provide you with important updates and notifications about your orders and business.

2. How do I register my shows?

To register your shows, visit the "My Shows" section of your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Register Show" button. You will then be prompted to enter the show details including the host's name, date, and location.

3. Is there a deadline for registering my shows?

While we recommend registering your shows as soon as possible, there is no specific deadline for registering. However, registering your shows in a timely manner ensures that you receive all of the benefits and rewards available to you.

4. What happens if I forget to register a show?

If you forget to register a show, you can still do so by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that registering your show after the event has taken place may result in a delay in receiving your rewards.

5. Can I register shows that have already taken place?

Yes, you can register shows that have already taken place within 14 days of the event. After this time, you will need to contact our customer service team for assistance with registering your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sandraupnorth