• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Show Spectacular: Get Hooked on Cookware!

In summary, Jessica is looking for a great easy demo for her last home show before she has her daughter next month. She is considering Cookware, which is this month's host special, or the Stones, which is next month. Every family needs a Stones skillet, but she found few people get excited about it until they see/use it. She is also considering a meal-time skillet recipe.
JDooley
Saturday is my last home show before I have my daughter next month... I have already lined up a catty for September to keep me active, plus I think i have another in the works :D
Anyway back on subject I am looking for a great easy demo. I am debating on Cookware which is this months host special or the Stones which is next months... EVERYONE Loves our stones but I have found few people get excited about the cookware until they see/use it. I know I didnt.... Now I am hooked and have my Host hooked also Any opinion on taking the last show out with a bang would be great, like I said just looking for easy demo since I am supposed to be on Rest!
thanks!
Jessica

Jessica,
I am due next month too, so good luck. I still have 5 shows to go. I am doing the 30 minute chicken and the tropical torte. It seems to be working well. Show the DCB for Sept and then I talk about the cookware. I use the ice cube demo. You could just do the 30 minute chicken and the garlic bites in the cookware. That would show both host specials. I was just avoiding using the oven:)

turtle fudge skillet cake - or pineapple upside down cake to show off the 12 inch skillet - "every family NEEDS this Skillet!"

What about a meal-time Skillet recipe? - Asian Pork Noodle Skillet or a lasagna?

Due Sept 2nd...have 5 more shows to do--one at my own house tonight!I'm doing chicken power cooking for August. I'm using the DCB to cook the chicken and then bringing my stockpot to make/serve the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup--so I'm showing both.I have my kit packed with ONLY the tools I need. I have one red crate and one bag. Woohoo!

Debbie, you are due on the 2nd and have 5 more shows!!! My doc would KILL me. :) however I seem to have some oddities in my last 6-8 weeks

Do you cook the chicken before the show? I show up to my hosts home 30 min-45 min early to give me lots of time. Maybe I could get the Chicken started before everyone gets there.... hmmm

My only 2 pieces of cookware (for now) is the 12 inch- without the lid... I am a goober and the 8 inch.
Like you unless the host requests I bring something special I am only taking what I need.

JDooley said:
Debbie, you are due on the 2nd and have 5 more shows!!! My doc would KILL me. :) however I seem to have some oddities in my last 6-8 weeks

I am a horribly boring pregnant woman. I have ZERO complications. Yes, I am tired, but that is about it.

I do have my hosts (or someone at her house) carry my stuff in and out, but otherwise doing a show is no problem.

JDooley said:

Do you cook the chicken before the show? I show up to my hosts home 30 min-45 min early to give me lots of time. Maybe I could get the Chicken started before everyone gets there.... hmmm

My only 2 pieces of cookware (for now) is the 12 inch- without the lid... I am a goober and the 8 inch.
Like you unless the host requests I bring something special I am only taking what I need.

When I do the Power Cooking - I make the soup to serve in my 12 in" skillet - then I can talk about it's versatility!

Blessings to all you soon to be mommies-again! How exciting! I think I will always be wistful about having another...sigh.

ChefBeckyD said:
When I do the Power Cooking - I make the soup to serve in my 12 in" skillet - then I can talk about it's versatility!

I was going to suggest it to JDooley, but didn't know if it would fit---I haven't tried it! I know Creamy One Pot Pasta works in the skillet because I HAVE done that!

Maybe I'll bring mine along tonight and use that instead of the stockpot....

the one pot pasta was on my list also, was planning on using the 8 qt stockpot... this is my best host ever she has all the cookware and is letting me use it since i dont have mine yet and she loves hers.

My host last night had 20 RSVP that they were coming, so we did the Taco Ring in the oven, a quick cake in the fluted stone in the microwave and then while it was cooling to decorate, we did the Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the microwave in the Deep Covered Baker. I do all interactive shows, so the guests split up and worked on 1 recipe. They loved it! You should have heard all the chatter going on. Two of the guests hugged me when they left & thanked me for the evening. LOL It was a HUGE success with the guests!!!

JDooley said:

Be sure your Host has a big enough microwave and if she does, everyone will LOVE the smell of that chicken as they come in the door! I did this at one of my "school" shows and everyone that couldn't stay was still stopping by to see what the awesome smell was! With the new DCB package, you may sell a few too!

What is the Saturday Show Spectacular: Get Hooked on Cookware?

The Saturday Show Spectacular: Get Hooked on Cookware is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase our latest and most popular cookware products. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our cookware and see it in action.

How do I attend the Saturday Show Spectacular?

To attend the Saturday Show Spectacular, simply RSVP through our website or social media channels. We will provide you with a link to join the virtual event on the designated date and time.

Can I purchase products during the Saturday Show Spectacular?

Yes, you can purchase products during the Saturday Show Spectacular. We will have a special promotion and discount available exclusively for attendees of the event. Our consultants will also be available to assist you with any questions or orders.

Do I need to have any special equipment or software to attend the event?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to attend the Saturday Show Spectacular. You can join the event through your web browser on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.

What can I expect from the Saturday Show Spectacular?

During the Saturday Show Spectacular, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using our cookware products, learn about the features and benefits of each product, and have the opportunity to ask our consultants any questions you may have. You can also expect to have a great time and possibly win some prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RachelNguyen