• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show on Friday - and Still No Cookware!

In summary, Lynda's cookware is not arriving on time and she has to borrow something from her director. Her aunt let her use her host's special cookware and it has already arrived, but the show still says it has not been received.
ahammons
I was hoping that my cookware would be here by Friday, but it's not looking good. We're making the taco ring for the show, and all I have is the 8" saute pan - Do you think it's big enough to cook all of the meat in one batch? Probably not, huh? :rolleyes:

Is it possible to precook the majority of the meat and just bring 1 8" batch for demo? I am thinking positive that your cookware will be there in time, but it's always good to have the backup plan.Lynda

I always cook my taco meat ahead of time & bring it in the batter bowl. Another option would be to use the large micro cooker if you have it, even though it is a lower priced item, it works in a pinch! (and a lot of people use it at home to cook meat in the micro)

Well, I was planning on cooking the meat before the guests got there anyway - maybe I'll just do it before I leave my house, and take it in the batter bowl. When you do it this way, do you go ahead and add the cheese too or wait until you get there to do that?

Did you order Panorama cookware. It's coming faster than show orders and supply orders. I ordered my Panorama cookware on Sunday and it came yesterday.

Can you borrow something from your director?

I heated the meat up in the batter bowl, and then grated & added the cheese as part of the demo.Just make sure that you drain the liquid....it makes quite a mess of an oven if you forget to!

Thanks jennifer! I will probably have to do that tomorrow.

I ordered the cookware from a show my aunt was having (she let me use her host special b/c she didn't want it).... I redeemed some of the points for a grill press, and it's already here! But the show is still showing "received". Bummer! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, my director is in another state and my hospitality director is about to have a baby any day now (if she hasn't already)... I really don't want to bother her. :)

1. What is the expected delivery time for my cookware order?

The delivery time for your cookware order can vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. However, our standard shipping time is 3-5 business days.

2. Why hasn't my cookware arrived even though I ordered it for a Friday show?

We apologize for the delay in your cookware shipment. It is possible that there was an unexpected delay in the shipping process. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I track my cookware order?

Yes, you can track your cookware order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your order and track its delivery.

4. What should I do if my cookware arrives damaged?

Please contact our customer service team immediately if your cookware arrives damaged. We will work to resolve the issue and replace the damaged items as soon as possible.

5. Can I cancel or change my cookware order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your cookware order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed and shipped quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • scottcooks