• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Cookware on Rachel Ray's Show?

In summary, Executive Cookware is a line of high-quality, professional-grade cookware sold exclusively by Pampered Chef. It stands out from other brands with its unique combination of materials, including an aluminum core for even heat distribution and a durable stainless steel exterior. It also features a non-stick coating that is safe for use with metal utensils and is oven and dishwasher safe. While it is not available for purchase on Rachel Ray's show, you can buy it through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. The line includes various pots and pans, and it is definitely worth the investment with its long-lasting durability and satisfaction guarantee.
heat123
Silver Member
I was browsing her 30 min meal show and noticed a 12" skillet with lid that looked identical to ours but then she had a matching oval sauce pan so I thought that could not be ours but looks almost exactly like it!!!!:)

To bad she doesnt' mention the brand of cookware when she's cooking!:rolleyes:

You know, I started this same post a month or so ago!! That is too funny!! It does look an awful lot like ours, but we all decided it wasn't. Plus, she is endorsing the Taste of Home Entertaining, so I'm sure she wouldn't be using our cookware! Her loss!!

yes, too bad so sad for her!! Anyone is at a loss who doesn't have and use our cookware! :O)

Yesterday on 30-Minute-Meals Rachael burnt some meatballs in the oven - she was using a metal cookie sheet and the tops were done but the bottoms were burnt. I am seriously thinking of sending her a Stoneware Bar Pan!

twinmomjen said:
I am seriously thinking of sending her a Stoneware Bar Pan!
:D I double dog dare you!!!

Since we are talking about Rachael Ray, a lot of people love the 7" Santoku knife she uses. Great way to spark interest for the recruiting promo. I have a lot of past guests that had mentioned they loved watching her show. I think I'll call some of them. That's how I already hooked one possible recruit!

I've seen Paula Deen and Bobby Flay use a Santoku knife. It is a great selling tool.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your excitement when seeing our cookware on a popular show like Rachel Ray's. It's always great to see our products being used and loved by others. I agree, it would be great if she mentioned the brand during her cooking segments. However, I do want to point out that our cookware is designed to be versatile and can be found in many other brands as well. So while it may look similar, it may not necessarily be ours. But either way, it's always a great feeling to see our products being used and appreciated by others. Keep cooking with love and sharing the joy of Pampered Chef with others! :)

Related to Executive Cookware on Rachel Ray's Show?

What is Executive Cookware?

Executive Cookware is a line of high-quality, professional-grade cookware designed and sold exclusively by Pampered Chef. It is known for its exceptional performance and durability.

What makes Executive Cookware different from other cookware brands?

Executive Cookware is made with a unique combination of materials, including a highly conductive aluminum core for even heat distribution and a durable stainless steel exterior. It also features a non-stick coating that is safe for use with metal utensils and is oven and dishwasher safe.

Can I purchase Executive Cookware on Rachel Ray's show?

Unfortunately, Executive Cookware is not available for purchase on Rachel Ray's show. However, you can purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

What types of cookware are included in the Executive Cookware line?

The Executive Cookware line includes a variety of pots and pans, including saucepans, sauté pans, stockpots, and skillets. There are also various sets available, as well as individual pieces to add to your collection.

Is Executive Cookware worth the investment?

Absolutely! Executive Cookware is designed to last for years, making it a worthwhile investment for any home cook or chef. Plus, with Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, you can feel confident in your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies