• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have Kitchen Items from Rachel Ray on Today's Show | Ophrah & Rachel Ray

In summary, Rachael Ray talked about what everyone needs in their kitchen and recommended the Santoku knife, the 12" Executive Skillet, a big cutting board, rubber cutting boards, and a garbage bowl. She also endorsed Taste of Home products.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
did anyone see today's show? It was the best of show and in the food/kitchen section, rachel ray talked about what everyone needs to have in their kitchen.

Her example of a best knife, was santuko (sic) although not ours and then when talking about cookware, she was showing our exec family skillet.

Now she is cook some "catch a man" recipe and coking in our exec cookware, skillet and a large stock pot.

So far she has not mentioned an brand names or any of the products she talked about but she's using our cookware!:D

Are you sure it's our cookware? I believe she put out her own line of cookware, at least that's what I heard she was going to do. She does have her own line of knives available through the Food Network's website.

I wish I remembered she was on today! I'm watching the rerun right now, but I may have missed her. Now they're talking about Grey's Anatomy.

it was just before the grey's anatomy segment and it was definitely our cookware, unless her cookware has the same riveted silicone handles and glass lids

She endorses Taste of Home products and does have a cookware line very similar to ours, so I doubt she would be using our products. And if she was, HO should have let us know by now!

well if they are not PC, then the Taste of Home cookware is identical to our cookware. this cookware looked exactly like ours. same coloring, same shape and hook on handles, same flare to the rim and same handles.

I would just about bet my cookware, it was our cookware.

I just emailed HO and will let you know their response.

Can you google her cookware and see what it looks like? Now I am interested....

http://store.foodnetwork.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=4965&department_code=2&category_code=30&subcategory_code=30&search_type=subcategory

I found a piece of her cookware online. Is this what you saw? It does look remarkably like ours, except hers is oval shaped.

gilliandanielle said:
http://store.foodnetwork.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=4965&department_code=2&category_code=30&subcategory_code=30&search_type=subcategory

I found a piece of her cookware online. Is this what you saw? It does look remarkably like ours, except hers is oval shaped.

did you see the price? Pretty comparable to ours! but, I didn't see any warranty!
HO should really give some of our products to some cooks like her....I swear, every time I see her smash garlic I think, man you need a garlic press;)

I think there was a thread before about someone thinking her cookware was ours...

Her cookware is only oven safe to 375 degrees.

I believe both her cookware and our cookware are manufactured by the same company, that's why they look so similar.

I wrote down her top items to have in the kitchen and figured I'd present it at a show.

1. A great knife and she held up a Santoku knife.

2. One Great Pan - (12" Executive Skillet). It can do everything from pasta sauces to stews to soups.

3. A large cutting board (Bamboo Board or Large Cutting Board). - Big enough for you to cut up your food and move it to the side and not dirty alot of bowls.

4. Rubber Cutting Boards w/ Rubber feet so they wont slide. Use these for chicken and fish so that you can run them under extremely hot water and soap and get them clean.

5. A Garbage Bowl - (Colander set or Stainless Set). This way you are not running back and forth to the garbage every 2 seconds.. Just put your garbage right in the bowl and toss it away all at once.

6. Wooden spoons to use in your non stick skillet. (Can even sell our whisks).

Last edited:
If you go to Oprah's web site it lists where you can fine the products they talked about/showed. I didn't see PC in the list. Looks like they are her line from Anolon.

Hi Jennie :)

I have always loved Rachael Ray's oval cookware! I want to know when PC is going to make that piece!!!!!!!!! I would use it ALL THE TIME ;)

What makes it better about being oval? It seems to me that the center would cook faster than the edges, but I have never even seen one that shape.

gilliandanielle said:
What makes it better about being oval? It seems to me that the center would cook faster than the edges, but I have never even seen one that shape.
I met her once at an apperance she did and she said that the big skillets couldn't fit side by side on a stove, so she designed something that was oval so they'd both fit side by side. If it's a good gauge aluminum, the shape shouldn't matter because the heat would be conducted well no matter what the shape.

Great post for ideas for my upcoming show. I have 30 coming, only my 5th show and am a little worried. So, if I have lots of things to share, I won't be doing the "um,,,, uh....." thing.

thanks

pamperedbecky said:
I met her once at an apperance she did and she said that the big skillets couldn't fit side by side on a stove, so she designed something that was oval so they'd both fit side by side. If it's a good gauge aluminum, the shape shouldn't matter because the heat would be conducted well no matter what the shape.

Oh, that makes sense! That has happend to me before on the rare occasion that I have more than two burners going!

Hi I did some checking and found out that the cookware is Anolon Advanced which looks alot like Pampered Chef cookware, and the Knife is found for sale under her name.

Go to this site.....http://www.shoprachaelray.com/subCategory.asp?SID=&REFURL=I103&SelTab=Cookbooks&CatID=CBK&SubCatID=SRR&CatText=CBK%5FH%2EGIF&SubCatText=&display=nosub

I thought she was using our cookware one time too, but a fellow Cheffer pointed out to me that her cookware doesn't appear to have the flared rims for easy pouring ;) I guess we got one up on her!

gilliandanielle said:
She endorses Taste of Home products and does have a cookware line very similar to ours, so I doubt she would be using our products. And if she was, HO should have let us know by now!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Related to Must-Have Kitchen Items from Rachel Ray on Today's Show | Ophrah & Rachel Ray

1. What are the must-have kitchen items from Rachel Ray that were featured on the Today Show and Ophrah?

The must-have kitchen items from Rachel Ray that were featured on the Today Show and Ophrah include her signature non-stick cookware set, a versatile multi-purpose kitchen tool set, a high-speed hand blender, an air fryer, and a silicone baking mat set.

2. Are these kitchen items recommended by Rachel Ray herself?

Yes, these kitchen items are hand-picked and recommended by Rachel Ray herself. She personally uses these items in her own kitchen and stands by their quality and functionality.

3. How can these kitchen items improve my cooking experience?

These kitchen items are designed to make cooking easier, faster, and more enjoyable. The non-stick cookware set ensures that food doesn't stick to the pan, making cleanup a breeze. The multi-purpose kitchen tool set includes all the essential tools for cooking and baking. The high-speed hand blender can blend, chop, and mix ingredients in seconds. The air fryer allows you to fry food without using excessive oil, resulting in healthier meals. And the silicone baking mat set provides a non-stick surface for baking and can be reused, reducing waste.

4. Are these kitchen items durable and long-lasting?

Yes, these kitchen items are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. The non-stick cookware set is made with heavy-gauge aluminum for even heat distribution and has a durable non-stick coating. The multi-purpose kitchen tool set is made with stainless steel and silicone for durability. The high-speed hand blender has a powerful motor and stainless steel blades for long-lasting use. The air fryer has a non-stick basket and a durable exterior. And the silicone baking mats are heat-resistant and can withstand multiple uses.

5. Can I purchase these kitchen items directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase these kitchen items directly from Pampered Chef. They are available for purchase on their website and through their independent consultants. Pampered Chef also offers a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Devin
  • ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies