• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Professional Cookware Is...silver-Ish??

D
DizziePixie
Has anyone ever seen a set of Professional cookware that completely lost it's black coloring on the outside? It's silver-ish and very ugly. This customer used to sell PC and said she never puts it in the dishwasher. It doesn't show signs of being used on open flame....

Since the cookware is still functional, just very ugly, will PC honor the lifetime warranty? I sent them an email asking, but I got the same ol' template email about show number, host, date, etc. I don't want the customer to dig all that up if they're not going to cover it.

As long as she followed the use and care it is under warrantee. HO should honor it as long as she has the info they ask for.

I had to double-check your location just in case we working with the same person! Her professional cookware is also that ugly silver-ish color and she's adamant that she didn't put it in the dishwasher...and she's a former consultant as well.

She says this has happened before and HO replaced it no problem.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate your feedback :)

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about your Professional cookware. I'm sorry to hear that the black coloring on the outside has worn off and it's not as visually appealing as it once was. I can understand how frustrating that must be.In regards to the lifetime warranty, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly. They will be able to provide you with more specific information about the warranty coverage and if this situation would be covered. It's best to have the customer gather all the information they have about the purchase, including the show number, host, and date, just in case it is needed for the warranty claim.I'm glad to hear that the customer took good care of their cookware by not putting it in the dishwasher and not using it on open flame. That definitely helps to prolong the life and quality of the cookware.I hope that our customer service team will be able to provide a resolution for this issue and get the cookware looking like new again. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.Best,

1. What causes the black coloring on Professional Cookware to fade?

The black coloring on Professional Cookware is typically a result of a non-stick coating, which can fade over time due to normal wear and tear, exposure to high heat, or improper cleaning methods.

2. Can the black coloring on Professional Cookware be restored?

In most cases, the black coloring on Professional Cookware cannot be restored. However, some manufacturers may offer solutions or replacements for faded cookware under their warranty policies.

3. Does using the dishwasher affect the black coloring on Professional Cookware?

Dishwashers can be harsh on non-stick coatings and may contribute to the fading of the black coloring on Professional Cookware. It is recommended to hand wash these types of cookware to prolong their lifespan.

4. What is the lifetime warranty for Professional Cookware?

The lifetime warranty for Professional Cookware may vary depending on the manufacturer. It is best to check with the specific brand for their warranty policies and what is covered under it.

5. Will Professional Cookware honor the warranty for cookware that has lost its black coloring?

It ultimately depends on the specific warranty policies of the manufacturer. It is recommended to contact them directly and provide all necessary information for them to determine if the cookware is eligible for a replacement or repair under their warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies