• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for Show Format for Sat. Potato Soup

In summary, Amanda is preparing a show-stopping Loaded Baked Potato Soup with Garlic Biscuit Bites. She recommends using a skillet to make the biscuits, and has tips on how to weave in other product lines. She also stresses the importance of having fun while demoing.
babywings76
Gold Member
For my show on Saturday, we are doing the Loaded Baked Potato Soup w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites. My host is interested in this being an interactive demo since she is mixing her crowd and thought it would be a fun way for others to get to know each other and have fun.

Any tips or ideas on how to get this recipe to flow well for that? I've made the soup many times at home, but this is my first time at a show.

I also am wondering how to weave in the other product lines to talk about when I do this.

Other product lines - well, you're using a skillet to make the biscuits, and when they are done, you slide them out onto a SA plate...you use a knife to cut potatoes and green onion, as well as a cutting board. Use a chopper to chop up bacon or ham, or broccoli....use SA or bamboo to serve the toppings...use an ERMC to measure the milk, use the prep bowls to have ingredients in to slice/chop...this demo uses a TON of products!

I guess you're right! Duh! Can you tell I'm having one of those days where I'm panicking prematurely! lolI'm going to make this tonight for dinner to practice. My son is having mouth surgery today, so I'm a bit of a nervous wreck. I just hope I can get the flow right for the show and figure out how to get people relaxed and interested in participating and having fun.

Amanda - have them all use the knives to cut the potatoes (this makes the potatoes cook MUCH faster!)
Then have them all mash with the mix n chop.

Have someone grate cheese and crush garlic for the biscuit bites.

You'll do fine! The DCB is always such a hit!

Hello there! I'm so excited to hear that you will be doing the Loaded Baked Potato Soup with Garlic Biscuit Bites at your show on Saturday. It's definitely a crowd-pleaser and perfect for an interactive demo. One tip I have for making the recipe flow well for a mixed crowd is to have the ingredients pre-measured and ready to go. This will save time and ensure that everyone can participate in the cooking process. You can also assign different tasks to different guests, such as chopping the potatoes or stirring the soup. This will not only make the demo more interactive but also allow your guests to get to know each other better.As for incorporating other product lines, you can definitely mention them throughout the demo. For example, when preparing the potatoes, you can talk about how the Vegetable Peeler makes the job quick and easy. Or when serving the soup, you can mention how the Soup Ladle is perfect for serving up delicious soups like this one. You can also have some products on display for guests to see and ask about during the demo.I hope these tips help and your show is a success! Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can be of any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. How long will the show last?

The suggested show format for Sat. Potato Soup typically lasts between 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on the number of attendees and the level of engagement.

2. What ingredients are needed for the soup?

The ingredients for Sat. Potato Soup include potatoes, chicken broth, milk, flour, butter, onion, garlic, and your choice of toppings such as bacon, cheese, and green onions.

3. Can I customize the show format to fit my preferences?

Yes, the suggested show format is just a guideline. You can always add your own personal touch and customize it to fit your style and audience.

4. Is there a demonstration for making the soup?

Yes, the suggested show format includes a demonstration of how to make the Sat. Potato Soup. This allows your guests to see the product in action and get excited about trying it themselves.

5. How can I make the show more interactive?

To make the show more interactive, you can involve your guests by having them help with the preparation of the soup or by playing fun games related to the product. You can also encourage them to ask questions and share their own cooking tips and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
Replies
Views
sunnygirl in nd
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies