• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Games for Saturday Show

In summary, these games are a great way to get out of the winter boredom. The food slogan challenge is a lot of fun but I recommend only doing 10 of your choice!
Miss Cori
I have tried to look for games on here ALL day and I am at work so it is hard. I look up games in the search thing and then start reading and get sidetracked by the story. Can someone help and describe some games to me. My show is saturday and I cant seem to find anything I like. TIA

Here is a huge file I got somewhere, do not remember where..... I can not take credit.

I have had it a while so some info may be outdated but I'm sure it can be updated.

Attachments

• games2.doc
    156 KB · Views: 664
I'm doing this game tomorrow night... get out of the winter blues by imagining the tropics!:cool:

Attachments

• The Hawaiian Vacation.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 325
Thanks for posting all those games. I really needed them.

Thanks so much!! Anyone else have something different I love hearing all these games!!! It gives you lots of Ideas

I play the Hawaiin vacation one and in fact, I played it at last nights game. They love it!!

Here are some different ones that I've played.

Attachments

• more booking games.doc
    48 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Name that Candy Bar.doc
    166 KB · Views: 288
  • How well do you know your hostess.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 315
  • get 2 know neighbors bingo.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 362
  • Afar Poem.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 294
PampMomof3 said:
I play the Hawaiin vacation one and in fact, I played it at last nights game. They love it!!

Here are some different ones that I've played.

Thanks for the list Kristi!!:)

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! We must all be thinking alike... must be the winter boredome factor or something... these are SO great... I'll have a hard time deciding which one to use first!

amy07 said:
Thanks for the list Kristi!!:)

No problem Amy!! Here are some more:
The food slogan challenge is a lot of fun but I recommend only doing 10 of your choice! It gets to long otherwise.:D

Attachments

• The Snowman Game.doc
    21 KB · Views: 384
  • Easy Adding Game.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 398
  • Food Slogan Challange.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 339
  • Riddle Cards.doc
    24 KB · Views: 352
  • Ice breakers 01.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 433
Is there an answer sheet to the Food Slogans? Sorry... I'm slogan challenged! :)

Yes! Sorry!:eek: It's attached for you!!:)

Attachments

• Food Answers.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 340
Thanks Paulette and Kristi! I am going to use a few of those!

Wow thats alot. Thank you so much!!!

1. What type of games do you recommend for a Saturday show?

We recommend interactive games that involve cooking or using our products. Some popular options include recipe scavenger hunts, blind taste tests, and kitchen gadget relay races.

2. Can you provide game ideas for a large group?

Absolutely! We have plenty of game ideas that can be adapted for a larger group, such as team competitions or group challenges. Just let us know the approximate size of your group and we can suggest the best options.

3. Do you have any games that are suitable for children?

Yes, we have games that are fun and engaging for children, such as decorating cupcakes or making fruit skewers. We can also incorporate educational elements, like teaching them how to measure ingredients or identifying different fruits and vegetables.

4. Are these games easy to set up and play?

Most of our games are simple to set up and can be played with minimal preparation. We provide clear instructions and can also offer tips on how to make the games even more fun and interactive.

5. Can you customize games to fit a specific theme or occasion?

Absolutely! We love getting creative and can tailor our games to fit any theme or occasion, whether it's a holiday party, team building event, or birthday celebration. Just let us know your ideas and we'll make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • Miss Cori
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Miss Cori
  • chefkitty
  • Products and Tips
Replies